2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we don’t miss him because we’ve signed two centre backs, we missed him a hell of a lot last season when we only had Keane and Godfrey to step in.
You mean like the away game at Leicester last season when we HAD to win and Mina gifted them a goal, cried off injured and Keane came on and seen out an Everton victory, yeah we really missed him that day

Good player, great character but has to go as just injury prone.
With Coady and Tarks we have reliability and experience and back ups of Godfrey, Holgate and Kean. TBH can also see 1 or 2 of them going soon

Dony be silly, stick to facts, like me

Keane directly cost us against Norwich away, City at home, West Ham away, Southampton away and was also part of a team that conceded 5 at home to Watford, 5 at Spurs, 4 at Palace in the cup, 3 in 5 minutes at Villa, 4 at home to Liverpool and 3 at home to Brighton. There’s some facts, swallow them.

Last edited:
Think he’ll go at the end of the season. His injury record is so poor and it’s a shame because I think him, Coady, Tarkowski and Holgate would be 4 good CB options.

I know, but the poster above seemed to be implying that we haven’t ever missed him. We did when Michael Keane was our alternative, a lot.
But we havent missed him one bit, thats a pure fact that you cant argu against, just like we didnt last season when he was out injured

Keane directly cost us against Norwich away, City at home, West Ham away, Southampton away and was also part of a team that conceded 5 at home to Watford, 5 at Spurs, 4 at Palace in the cup, 3 in 5 minutes at Villa, 4 at home to Liverpool and 3 at home to Brighton. There’s some facts, swallow them.
Michael Keane is the worst CB we’ve had starting for us in years, I am so glad he’s no longer in the fold!

It’s a pity Mina can’t stay fit, I think he is an excellent CB and would start for us if we could rely on him playing 30 games a season.

However, it’s time to cut our losses on Big Yerald and the focus now has to be supplementing Tarkowski and Coady with some young, pacy understudies (Branthwaite + another perhaps).

Status
Not open for further replies.