Yes Ndidi ?

Yes Ndidi ?

• Sign him

• Dont sign him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Depends on length of contract i think.

I think any 1-3 year deal could be a great deal.

With this potential signing having no transfer fee it might mean we are able to spend more across less players.
On a club friendly contract I'd happily take him and take a bit of a risk on the injury side.

My concern is that there is enough competition from clubs with deep pockets to ramp up the wages.

I'd be on board other than his vast history of injuries being a deterrent I know Thelwell gets a lot of criticism for recruitment but that's one aspect that he seemed to take consideration of in the past by bringing players like Tarkowski and Cody who both had impeccable fitness records , it doesn't matter if he's a quality player if he's recuperating half the season

Im looking at this deal as being him and Gana competing for one position.

For the other midfield position we'll also need to find competition for Garner.

Ideally they can all rotate with one another over the season and with the numbers we should be able to cover for injuries.
Id rather just look elsewhere or keep Gana, Ndidi is too risky imo, too many knee injuries imo.

Sorry but I don't understand why you want us to sign someone who can't stay fit.

2023/24: 26 starts / 8 sub
2022/23: 21 starts / 8 sub
2021/22: 23 starts / 2 sub
2020/2021: 29 starts / 1 sub
2019/2020: 29 starts / 3 sub

For me, i dont see these numbers as being too bad. Around 30 games all but one season.

2023/24: 26 starts / 8 sub
2022/23: 21 starts / 8 sub
2021/22: 23 starts / 2 sub
2020/2021: 29 starts / 1 sub
2019/2020: 29 starts / 3 sub

For me, i dont see these numbers as being too bad. Around 30 games all but one season.
Yeah not for me, I just don't like the look of that injury record.

Very good replacement for Onana. Hope we keep Gana..He would be a good alternative to Idrissa to give him a rest and provide an good double pivot / screen with Gana against the better teams.

Suspect Dyche would prefer Brownhill and that Ndidi will have better options.

Yea we need to lower the wages
We been paying too many top4 level money
This is true but but at the same time if we want to attract players of a certain calibre then we have to pay.
If there is no transfer fee then that allows us to pay a higher wage and still have a cheaper deal.
Or more likely still there could be a high signing on fee and then a more moderate wage which would help PSR.

I have always thought Ndidi was a very good player at a good age still and for me a no brainer on a free transfer.

However, now that Leicester are promoted I think he may instead sign a new better deal with them.

Im looking at this deal as being him and Gana competing for one position.

For the other midfield position we'll also need to find competition for Garner.

Ideally they can all rotate with one another over the season and with the numbers we should be able to cover for injuries.

But there won't be any competition for half the season while he's injured.