Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, if it went to our bank, they'd swallow it

Direct to Spurs before it's absorbed.

could have a point , but with us not having to sell and the new bumber tv deal coming into play next season , i just think the deal will be done quicker when it goes direct to spurs

Just to clarify lads the first payment goes to spurs I can't be certain if it's paid direct or through us . I'm communicating mostly via text whilst having a bevy so I don't want to cause mass speculation and conspiracy theories , the money is at the least 'heading for spurs' ...

Nice one Sheeds. An excellent new GOT poster and no mistake

Now can anyone answer this:

How the hell has this taken 2 years?! It's a disgrace.

If this gets resolved now as Sheedy said it's alright tbh. We got 2 decent loan fees + this 2.5mil, not too bad.

is a bit stupid but yeah, we would have probs ended up with a similar figure 2 years ago and missed out on the loan fees, such is our bad dealsmanship when it comes to selling a player

Not the easiest sorts to do dealings with, the Turks. Mainly because of their foreigner rule, they are very very picky about filling the slots up, which you would be to be fair. Mate supports Fener and he said last week they were looking for a better younger defender, so I'm surprised this is going ahead.

Cheers Sheeds hope this goes through easily and we get Steven back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back