Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see everton , getting shafted with yobo and johnny and not getting pienaar , mind you i have been told the pienaar deal is not dependant on yobo but then again why is it taking so long to complete piennar signing

The people saying the deals aren't dependent are usually spot on so I'm minded to listen but I know a lot of people in the game think the deals are reliant on each other

well it seems to be ironical that pienaar is still not an everton player and the yobo deal has and is looking like it wont ever be resolved . we were so confident on sunday night and now looks like a million miles away

well it seems to be ironical that pienaar is still not an everton player and the yobo deal has and is looking like it wont ever be resolved . we were so confident on sunday night and now looks like a million miles away

It was effectively done on Sunday and the lad was ready to go but we've overplayed our hand and been caught out, who knows how it'll end. Just keep your fingers crossed

RIGHT NOW: Nightmare Scenario: No Pienaar, No Cahill, No Yobo transfer (0/3)
Perfect Scenario: Pienaar in - Yobo Out (2/2)

Cahill's a done deal of course.

this is just a great 24 hours isn't it. Cahill going, yobo STILL not resolved, might lose Johnny and not get Pienaar

It seems to me we are squabbling over a few thousand here and there or being assholes just because levy and the turks are.
The way i see it is you get the players you don't want out and the players you want in,
The players then get to train, work and play together.
We start the season settled,pick up points cos points make prizes and prizes bring in a lot more than the few grand we seem to be nitpicking about.
Simples!!!

Mind you i don't have a clue what's really going on so hey ho

As ever Sheedy thanks for the updates.
It certainly seems like incompetence from Everton,but I think that Fenerbache are also guilty of sharp practice.
I think that pressure needs to be thrown back onto Fenerbache,Heitinga will not go to a team in the Turkish league,there would be buyers for him Spain,Italy and Germany,certainly at a fee of 4.5m.
Yobo has been a mainstay at Fenerbache for over two seasons ,but still could do a job at Everton.It will be dofficult to sell Joe Yobo,but occasional errors apart he was a very good and athletic player.He is under contract and has to play,retire or find another club.
In other words,F... them, give them an ultimatum to complete the Yobo deal,they can forget about Heitinga .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back