Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least we'll get an entry in the guinness book of records for the longest transfer in history if it ever goes through. :unsure:

Complications my ass. Yobo's the one making waves cos he knows Everton want the money - it's clear we don't want him so anyone with half a brain would want out - except when you're on £55K & you can screw your employer. He's playing hardball cos he's a sh1t - just like he was back in '09 over that game in Benfica - he's been excommunicated & now (if there's any truth in this) he's getting nasty. [FONT=georgia, serif] [/FONT]​

Still can't get my head around that contract we gave him. He wasn't even first choice at the time!

He had interest to walk away on a free and the club had a panic there was also a verbal agreement that if he wasn't first choice he would be allowed to leave on a non-prohibitive fee. Panic being the key word but to be fair he's pretty much been sold to Fenerbache twice before we've 'messed it up'

What.

Everton are the ones f***ing this up, not Yobo.

thing is why are we in this situation in the first place...player unhappy to follow his manger request then thinking he can lock himself into a deal with another club....nahhh ressies for you lad.

FYI, Our own club is in a league of one when it comes to transfer execution but this is one deal I can let slide.

If he wants a move elsewhere he'll just have to lower his demands won't he. He himself must play his part in getting a move elsewhere.

Haha he holds all the top cards on this one.

Yobo will look after number one, and being honest we would all do the same as well.

We have ****ed up here, not Yobo.

Nobody has to believe me but blame can be apportioned to various sides in this whole debacle but joe Yobo is the only one who dorsnt deserve even a single bit of criticism. The player was prepared to cost himself money to push the deal through but he's been shafted by both clubs. Anyone having a go at him over thos is so far from the mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back