Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The deal is off due to issues bordering on lack of communication and commitment. So he will be looking at other possibilities because there are no shortage of interest in him," said a very close source to the defender.

http://networkedblogs.com/AfTI4

Read into that exactly what I've posted in the Heitinga thread , it's been chronically mishandled. It's not completely dead yet (unless/until everton reject the offer) but it's not in the best of nick. As for lots of interest I'm Not so sure

So sick of Fenerbache. Seriously, I hope Everton just tell them where to go.

Order Yobo back to Finch Farm, make him train with the kids, and tout him around the Championship.

Some sucker like Blackburn or Leicester will probably buy him.

Yep, that sounds about right.

Just hope Yobo is either trying to push Fener himself there or there genuinely is interest elsewhere

So sick of Fenerbache. Seriously, I hope Everton just tell the corrupt bastards to f*** off.

Order Yobo back to Finch Farm, make him train with the kids, and tout him around the Championship.

Some sucker like Blackburn or Leicester will probably buy him.

At £55k a week , you think ?

Just our luck hey! How come every other football club can do their transfer business swiftly and smoothly where as with us it just takes an age and always complications, hate these summer transfer windows these days ! So worried about our football club and current owners! How can west ham manage to spend money when their debts are bigger than ours? Rant over

the club should break off communciations and let yobo rot in the reserves. Levy does it and we should too, let him generate the effort to make his next move.

Lets see if we can shift another fringe player.

the club should break off communciations and let yobo rot in the reserves. Levy does it and we should too, let him generate the effort to make his next move.

Lets see if we can shift another fringe player.

Why are we letting him rot in the reserves?

Its not REALLY his fault.

Just our luck hey! How come every other football club can do their transfer business swiftly and smoothly where as with us it just takes an age and always complications, hate these summer transfer windows these days ! So worried about our football club and current owners! How can west ham manage to spend money when their debts are bigger than ours? Rant over

Don't forget how much money they spent at Brum.
Look at the way they left their finances.
That pair of pricks look after themselves and don't give a fcuk for the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back