Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheeds any more news today on this ?? you said a massive 24 hours for this deal yesterday , any progress at all ???

Nothing mate the balls now in our court so we accept either of their bids ? Probably won't be any news until tomorrow , I'm not suprised by the timing of the spurs stories either as people are aware of the situation and spurs want it sorted.

sheedy can you summary the situ been out mate,

Which two clubs are involved and what is in our court?

There's not two clubs mate. Briefly somebody thought fene might take Heitinga and Yobo but the Turks shafted us dropped out of Yobo (at the last minute) & wanted Heitinga but he doesn't (didn't want to) go to turkey . That was yesterday and Everton are left 'holding the baby' , today the Turks submitted offers for both players having dropped their initial bid for Yobo and substantially upped the personal financial package for Johnny and have told everton to chose which one we sell. Frankly it's a mess, the Heitinga bid is circa £4.5m

Nothing mate the balls now in our court so we accept either of their bids ? Probably won't be any news until tomorrow , I'm not suprised by the timing of the spurs stories either as people are aware of the situation and spurs want it sorted.

ok mate , a Nigerien journo tweeted earlier that everton have now accepted a bid by fenerbache , any truth in this ?? or just idle gossip .

ok mate , a Nigerien journo tweeted earlier that everton have now accepted a bid by fenerbache , any truth in this ?? or just idle gossip .

They hadn't accepted a couple of hours ago because i checked after a couple of tweets . I can't get hold of him now and frankly I imagine he's fed up of me but he wasn't particularly hopeful but doesn't really know to be honest , like I say a mess.

They hadn't accepted a couple of hours ago because i checked after a couple of tweets . I can't get hold of him now and frankly I imagine he's fed up of me but he wasn't particularly hopeful but doesn't really know to be honest , like I say a mess.

jesus christ nothing is ever simple with everton or the turks , i know there were other team sniffing around yobo i bet they have headed for the hills now

jesus christ nothing is ever simple with everton or the turks , i know there were other team sniffing around yobo i bet they have headed for the hills now

I'm not sure a 32 year old on £55k a week with a roughly £2m transfer price tag is particularly in demand

it could be possible like Spurs have mentioned Sunderland and QPR to try hurry the deal up, Everton might of added more teams who want Yobo when actually there has been no interest shown,

IMO i think as soon as the yobo deal is done, it will in turn finance our Pienaar deal.

it could be possible like Spurs have mentioned Sunderland and QPR to try hurry the deal up, Everton might of added more teams who want Yobo when actually there has been no interest shown,

IMO i think as soon as the yobo deal is done, it will in turn finance our Pienaar deal.

I'm with you on all that! No other serious interest in Yobo to my knowledge and I'm not sure about Sunderland but QPR want Pienaar

i can see everton , getting shafted with yobo and johnny and not getting pienaar , mind you i have been told the pienaar deal is not dependant on yobo but then again why is it taking so long to complete piennar signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back