Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is why are we in this situation in the first place...player unhappy to follow his manger request then thinking he can lock himself into a deal with another club....nahhh ressies for you lad.

FYI, Our own club is in a league of one when it comes to transfer execution but this is one deal I can let slide.

Clueless.

Nobody has to believe me but blame can be apportioned to various sides in this whole debacle but joe Yobo is the only one who dorsnt deserve even a single bit of criticism. The player was prepared to cost himself money to push the deal through but he's been shafted by both clubs. Anyone having a go at him over thos is so far from the mark

Spot on

Yobo has done nothing but try and get a move to ensure 1st team football

Nobody has to believe me but blame can be apportioned to various sides in this whole debacle but joe Yobo is the only one who dorsnt deserve even a single bit of criticism. The player was prepared to cost himself money to push the deal through but he's been shafted by both clubs. Anyone having a go at him over thos is so far from the mark

he sank the Titanic

Nothing surprises me with Everton anymore.

Its reported both sides have agreed to £2m €2.5m transfer fee and Yobo is waiting to sign, what is the problem????

Why should he take a pay cut? We gave him a massive contract
That doesn't make sense. Why SHOULDN'T he take a cut? He has two options, if he's motivated by money then he should see out his Everton contract and get on with it, or he lowers his demands to get a move elsewhere. Sheedy has already alluded to the fact that there isn't much interest because of the big contract he's on. So stay and take your wages, or lower demands to push through a move.

Look, was a damn fee agreed between the two clubs or not?

What.

Everton are the ones f***ing this up, not Yobo.

Hang on, are you saying that it's Everton's fault that Fenerbache have not yet bought Yobo?

Even Yobo has been publicly quoted as saying that he think's Fenerbache are at fault.

As far as I can see, Fenerbache are the ones who reneged on an agreed fee for a player they've had on loan for the past two years. At the same time, they have been more than willing to pay fees for other players.

That doesn't make sense. Why SHOULDIN'T he take a cut? He has two options, if he's motivated by money then he should see out his Everton contract and get on with it, or he lowers his demands to get a move elsewhere. Sheedy has already alluded to the fact that there isn't much interest because of the big contract he's on. So stay and take your wages, or lower demands to push through a move.

Sheedy has also said Yobo is not to blame on this.

We are quick to blame the player, but Everton are consistent with **** ups. From NTL, FSF, failed ground moves, Gosling contract et etc

Nothing surprises me anymore, how sad.

Yobo has nothing to do with it...
suspicious_dog.jpg

Hang on, are you saying that it's Everton's fault that Fenerbache have not yet bought Yobo?

Even Yobo has been publicly quoted as saying that he think's Fenerbache are at fault.

As far as I can see, Fenerbache are the ones who reneged on an agreed fee for a player they've had on loan for the past two years. At the same time, they have been more than willing to pay fees for other players.

Link.

ITKs are saying we've screwed up.

Alright lad, I don't know if you intended it to come across in that way, but Sheeds comes on here and gives whatever info he has off his own back, so don't bite the hand that feeds.
Well im not sure if "sheedy" intends to come across this way either, but he's pissing me off with his constant ****ing finger pointing at the Everton board.

Yes, we all know they are not the most competent, but they seemingly done a deal with the Red Bulls in the blink of an eye. First we are told that it's nearly done just minor details, then all of a sudden the Turks move the goalposts and make a move for Heitinga and withdraw slightly from Yobo and give the club an ultimatum of who they want to sell? Seriously what the hell is that all about and how the **** is that the boards fault? These Turks seem a right bunch of shady ****ers to me.

If the Everton board are equally to blame, how? Put some flesh on the bones if people are going to point the finger and reveal WHY Everton are to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back