Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week there was a news about yobo's speech against fener at turkish papers, as a turkish and fb fan I can confirm it. Sheedy knows better about this year but fb was ready 3.5 million last year but it was everton made a problem at last minute and asked for 6.so it goes on loan. Still no names ( not heitinga as well ) for cb for fener, hope to sort it out as soon as possible

Yes, he was quoted as saying it ten days ago. I'm talking about the current situation.

Please keep up.

Don't have to keep up, because there's nothing to keep up with - because this is just ITK rumoured bollocks.

Yobo - legit quote.
ITK bollocks - completely unverified as genuine, no statement from either club or the player.

I'll go off what the player actually said - the silence Yobo spoke about has been happening for the last 2 years not 2 minutes. The last 10 days won't have made much difference to the bigger picture.

How exactly are Everton 'f***ing up'? Trying to get a good deal for a player? Objecting to a shady club trying to renege on an agreement? Yeah, that's really terrible on Everton's part that.

Don't have to keep up, because there's nothing to keep up with - because this is just ITK rumoured bollocks.

Yobo - legit quote.
ITK bollocks - completely unverified as genuine, no statement from either club or the player.

I'll go off what the player actually said - the silence Yobo spoke about has been happening for the last 2 years not 2 minutes. The last 10 days won't have made much difference to the bigger picture.

How exactly are Everton 'f***ing up'? Trying to get a good deal for a player? Objecting to a shady club trying to renege on an agreement? Yeah, that's really terrible on Everton's part that.

Convenient that you would call it bollocks now because it suits your argument, but i bet you still love the info posted on here when it suits your opinions.

Hilarious really. Everything sheedy has said has been spot on and you're just s**tting on him because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Please provide a source which proves Fenerbache have reneged on an agreement.

why would Heitinga wanna play in Turkey, its a ****hole. i can see why Yobo does, its a upgrade from Nigeria,

22338046.jpg

I don't see a problem with it.

Well for a kick off, when did Yobo last play regular football in Nigeria? SO how would he be "upgrading"?

Then you've got the fact that Turkey is probably one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe with a fascinating culture and history?

Let's be honest, Liverpool isn't exactly the pinnacle of homes away from home is it?

nibble nibble fishies

Well for a kick off, when did Yobo last play regular football in Nigeria? SO how would he be "upgrading"?

Then you've got the fact that Turkey is probably one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe with a fascinating culture and history?

Let's be honest, Liverpool isn't exactly the pinnacle of homes away from home is it?

nibble nibble fishies

Ya what lad...

62078d1250534196-iny-idea-where-banking-sector-charts-have-gone-ig-makres-st-20cl-20boarded-20building-20toxteth.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back