Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im not sure if "sheedy" intends to come across this way either, but he's pissing me off with his constant ****ing finger pointing at the Everton board.

Yes, we all know they are not the most competent, but they seemingly done a deal with the Red Bulls in the blink of an eye. First we are told that it's nearly done just minor details, then all of a sudden the Turks move the goalposts and make a move for Heitinga and withdraw slightly from Yobo and give the club an ultimatum of who they want to sell? Seriously what the hell is that all about and how the **** is that the boards fault? These Turks seem a right bunch of shady ****ers to me.

If the Everton board are equally to blame, how? Put some flesh on the bones if people are going to point the finger and reveal WHY Everton are to blame.

Uh, it's the club who have been offering Heitinga for sale.

Well im not sure if "sheedy" intends to come across this way either, but he's pissing me off with his constant ****ing finger pointing at the Everton board.

Yes, we all know they are not the most competent, but they seemingly done a deal with the Red Bulls in the blink of an eye. First we are told that it's nearly done just minor details, then all of a sudden the Turks move the goalposts and make a move for Heitinga and withdraw slightly from Yobo and give the club an ultimatum of who they want to sell? Seriously what the hell is that all about and how the **** is that the boards fault? These Turks seem a right bunch of shady ****ers to me.

If the Everton board are equally to blame, how? Put some flesh on the bones if people are going to point the finger and reveal WHY Everton are to blame.

They are, make no mistake. Shrewd doesn't even begin to cover it. They've just spooged £7m on another player according to my Fener supporting mate (who isn't Turkish strangely, long story), so they can afford it for sure. As for the rest, I don't know.

I've got no truck with Sheeds but how come Yobo & Fenerbahce's f**king about are the constants in this whole nonsense - just as his protracted signing for Everton in the first place was a dog's dinner (is he after a testimonial!!)? 3 times he could have signed for Fenerbahce & 3 times it hasn't happened. There's nothing in the history of this whole sorry saga that suggests to me Everton haven't wanted to get rid, they even appear to have bent over (or been bent over) several times in order to get Thomas Becket, sorry I mean Joseph Yobo, off their books... who will rid me of this turbulent Nigerian & all that jazz?

How is posting whats happened posting the finger at the board ? Constant ? I've posted her on 3 occasions over the Jelavic deal , a bit over Naismith & now over Yobo. It isn't my fault it's fell through and it wasn't me that tried to run negotiations in parallel . I tell you what though cheers

Link.

ITKs are saying we've screwed up.

My post on page 2 of this thread:

Fenerbahce are the ones who have treated him shodderly, not Everton.

They've had him on loan for 2 years, yet still won't pay the asking price for him? And in the meantime, are willing to pay good money for other players?

It's the very definition of 'taking the piss'.

Even Yobo realises this, given his recent comments:

"Preparations began for the new season, but my condition is still not clear.' Yobo told Milliyet.

He continued: 'The club`s (Fenerbahçe) silence makes me sad. This situation can not continue like this."

http://www.everton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=287047

ITKs have also been saying Baines was off for 18 million, then he isn't. Rodallega should already be training with the lads at finch farm and Pienaar is done and will be announce this week, or was it last week?

Baines was going to be sold, he knocked United back. ITKs can't predict the future, only explain the present.

Post me a link to either LCAB, Fox or Sheedy saying Rodallega was training with us.

Post me a link to LCAB, Sheedy or Fox saying Pienaar would be announced last week or this week.

I dont get people saying we need him to leave to finally sort out the Pienaar deal?? Surely Cahill leaving can cover that on wages or whatever

Get Pienaar in first - then sort out Yobo

How is posting whats happened posting the finger at the board ? Constant ? I've posted her on 3 occasions over the Jelavic deal , a bit over Naismith & now over Yobo. It isn't my fault it's fell through and it wasn't me that tried to run negotiations in parallel . I tell you what though cheers

Don't let the minority taint your view mate, most of us appreciate the time you take out to give us morsels. If everything was going smoothly, you wouldn't be questioned at all. People are at their panic stations.

ITKs have also been saying Baines was off for 18 million, then he isn't. Rodallega should already be training with the lads at finch farm and Pienaar is done and will be announce this week, or was it last week?

THIS!

So sick to death of bloody so-called ITKs, with their constant stream of bull**** taken as fact, and who are nearly always negative about every single thing about Everton.

There was some goon on the NSNO boards a month ago, who everyone kissed up to because he was supposedly an ITK, and he was spouting about how Moyes to Spurs was a done deal.

I'm not defending the Everton board - I've long been a big critic of them - but I criticise them for stuff AFTER they've actually done it.

I don't criticise them for rumoured/predicted stuff, that hasn't even happened yet and may not even happen, because that's just stupid and pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back