Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yobo was in Nigeria last week and I'll be honest I didn't think he was back , so but surprised to see that but it's clearly him

Yobo had issues on the field, concentration. It was the same concentration issue that allowed him to let Yakubu go AWOL on the way back from the ACN. Im not into the guilty by association BS, but as national captain and having been Everton captain he ought to have been stepping up for the club that paid the two of them.

The last word was at best we were a few days away from developments but my The fella I know has a few other deals this week so i don't expect to be able to update

JOSEPH Yobo's transfer from Everton to Fenerbahçe looks likely to materialize following a lengthy negotiation process. The Istanbul club has agreed upon a €2.5 million transfer fee.

The two clubs had been unable to agree upon a transfer fee despite negotiations starting back in early July.

The Nigerian international is expected to return to Turkey this week to join Fenerbahçe's pre-season training camp.

Source: Turkish Football

From the liverpool echo. Not sure if "Turkish Football" is code for "read a sheedy post on GOT" or not but hopefully it's deffo on again.

JOSEPH Yobo's transfer from Everton to Fenerbahçe looks likely to materialize following a lengthy negotiation process. The Istanbul club has agreed upon a €2.5 million transfer fee.

The two clubs had been unable to agree upon a transfer fee despite negotiations starting back in early July.

The Nigerian international is expected to return to Turkey this week to join Fenerbahçe's pre-season training camp.

Source: Turkish Football

From the liverpool echo. Not sure if "Turkish Football" is code for "read a sheedy post on GOT" or not but hopefully it's deffo on again.

As of literally 5mins ago it wasn't done , I think Yobo's people are very busy with other work as well. The thought is that it'll probably go through but it's by no means certain it could be done by the weekend but it's been a car crash in total . Yobo is back in training but I think he isn't doing too much mainly a bit of fitness

I'm going to stop posting because it's becoming ridiculous but i'm told the Turks are now f***ing about again , this just keeps on running and I sense that people are losing interest in the whole thing and that's the sense I'm getting. The whole situation & behaviour from both Everon and more particularly the Turks over the last few weeks is bordering on the ridiculous and frankly those involved seem to have little passion for working through this . I know people I know are bored of it, I am and so are you I'm sure so who knows WTF is happening . So it's not really an update and it's a deal that should be completed but it's anyone's guess what the future holds.

From my point of view, the way I see it, the Turks can be as arkward as they like, they know for a FACT we dont wanna keep him and we really wanna get his wage of the bill.

So I dont blame them for being [Poor language removed].

From the Everton view, we are getting messed around for the last 2 Years from these blerts, so why should we bend for them.

Its gonna take 1 side to swallow their pride.

I think it should be Everton, Yobo owes us nothing and is on MASSIVE wages.

Give him away FFS.

From my point of view, the way I see it, the Turks can be as arkward as they like, they know for a FACT we dont wanna keep him and we really wanna get his wage of the bill.

So I dont blame them for being [Poor language removed].

From the Everton view, we are getting messed around for the last 2 Years from these blerts, so why should we bend for them.

Its gonna take 1 side to swallow their pride.

I think it should be Everton, Yobo owes us nothing and is on MASSIVE wages.

Give him away FFS.

I think that's the case, initially the Turks have been what you'd expect . We then were prepared (or at least gave that impression ) and a deal WAS done (last year) then we just knew it wasn't enough so took over ourselves and obviously it collapsed & somebody saved it with at least a loan fee. Then this year they bid pennies, well basically £0 we demanded £5m but again the same 'somebody' got a €2.5m fee agreed then the whole left hand right hand debacle over Heitinga happened and it collapsed , then they offered €1m euros then the same 'somebody' got it up to the same €2.5m . Now more of this carry on , I really think everyone is just fed up and I think anyone who is involved as a '3rd party' has probably walked away as frankly it's not worth the effort.

I think it could all be done in a few hours but given the last 2 years how could you be hopeful

I think that's the case, initially the Turks have been what you'd expect . We then were prepared (or at least gave that impression ) and a deal WAS done (last year) then we just knew it wasn't enough so took over ourselves and obviously it collapsed & somebody saved it with at least a loan fee. Then this year they bid pennies, well basically £0 we demanded £5m but again the same 'somebody' got a €2.5m fee agreed then the whole left hand right hand debacle over Heitinga happened and it collapsed , then they offered €1m euros then the same 'somebody' got it up to the same €2.5m . Now more of this carry on , I really think everyone is just fed up and I think anyone who is involved as a '3rd party' has probably walked away as frankly it's not worth the effort.

I think it could all be done in a few hours but given the last 2 years how could you be hopeful

2.5mil euros is a good price.....it seems bizarre we didnt just take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back