Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.

:o
I guess BK is desperate for the extra cash for the banks.

It woulkd be great to be shut of him.The big trouble however is that none of the other premiership clubs seem torate him as none of them seem to have tried to sign him.That seems to have put the Turks in a great position when dealing with the Blues.

I wouldnt be surprised if another argentine or player from spanish or portugese leagues came in on loan.I dont have any inside information but they seem like places where we could get a bargain.

The other bonus he'll be back off the wage bill. I presume we'll have been paying him since his loan finished.

Let's just wait until it is announced tbh. Sheedy has said so many times "it's on, it's off, it's happening,it's not happening", it doesn't really help us. Until it is announced on the official site I won't believe a word anybody says about it. It is clear the clubs disagree over his valuation and that is the sticking point.

Just to clarify this isn't done yet , the whole situation is fairly precarious especially after the developments last week . The fact we are even talking is pretty staggering , it'll be a few days I'd think before there is any news but I think there is a definite possibilty of positive news .

Just a quick question, would you lot say Yobos the fastest centre half in EPL history? Exluding ones who occasionally play there e.g Micah Richards.

Just a quick question, would you lot say Yobos the fastest centre half in EPL history? Exluding ones who occasionally play there e.g Micah Richards.

No mate. Julian Dicks.

julian-dicks-image-1-521269786.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back