Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.5mil euros is a good price.....it seems bizarre we didnt just take that.

This year we tried to be very clever and out negotiate , out flank the Turks never likely to be fair . Imagine how you felt if you'd done the negotiating I'd 'imagine' those blokes are livid.

The turks are playing a game of brinksmanship to see how close to the deadline they can get before paying a nominal fee. They know giving him away will still be cheaper for us.

I recognise that money is incredibly tight for us but I'd be looking at a subsidised loan move for him as he has two years left and I'm confident he's good enough to raise a good fee once back in the shop window of clubs with money.

While we are messing about with the Turks no other team will get involved.I think Fenerbache want this to drag on until August 31st at which point Everton will accept whatever is offered.I think that Joe Yobo is probably happy to go along with this as he obviously is happy to sign for Fenerbache and the lower the transfer fee,possibly more money for the Yobo camp.

I think Everton just need to walk away from this completely,with each passing day their negotiating position weakens.Bring the player back to England,integrate him back into the squad.He is an experienced premiership defender and on his day a quality defender.Getting closer to the deadline day,there will be clubs looking for players of his calibre.

The current situation is a joke and needs to be ended immediately one way or the other.

Just found this in my junk mail:

Dear Everton scaffolding,

This is pure serious. A sweet Nigerian prince has been kidnapped by the Ottoman Empire. WE NEED YOUR EUROS HELP EUROS. For just several or a lot of Euros we may receive our prince a sum of thank you, so many goblets can be had in future times.

************SPECIAL ONE TIME OFFER*************

Save Nigerian Prince, Get Moody Nigerian Olympic Diver For Free!

Please. William K. Liar.

Just found this in my junk mail:

Dear Everton scaffolding,

This is pure serious. A sweet Nigerian prince has been kidnapped by the Ottoman Empire. WE NEED YOUR EUROS HELP EUROS. For just several or a lot of Euros we may receive our prince a sum of thank you, so many goblets can be had in future times.

************SPECIAL ONE TIME OFFER*************

Save Nigerian Prince, Get Moody Nigerian Olympic Diver For Free!

Please. William K. Liar.

I suspect thats a scam , Don't trust them mate forward me the dough and I'll make sure the necessary people get it (y)

While we are messing about with the Turks no other team will get involved.I think Fenerbache want this to drag on until August 31st at which point Everton will accept whatever is offered.I think that Joe Yobo is probably happy to go along with this as he obviously is happy to sign for Fenerbache and the lower the transfer fee,possibly more money for the Yobo camp.

I think Everton just need to walk away from this completely,with each passing day their negotiating position weakens.Bring the player back to England,integrate him back into the squad.He is an experienced premiership defender and on his day a quality defender.Getting closer to the deadline day,there will be clubs looking for players of his calibre.

The current situation is a joke and needs to be ended immediately one way or the other.

He was as good as anything else we had at the club and Moyes was happy with him performance wise, and you need to be a good defender for that, so I can't see the issue in him coming back into contention for a good side in this league. Obviously as Sheedy has said the lad's on big wages, but, on his day he's better than 90% of the CB's in this league.

my thoughts exactly.

Everton have confirmed they are in advanced discussions with Fenerbahce regarding the transfer of Joseph Yobo.

The Nigerian defender has been on loan at the Turkish outfit for the past two seasons and the two clubs are currently discussing a permanent switch.

Everton have confirmed they are in advanced discussions with Fenerbahce regarding the transfer of Joseph Yobo.

The Nigerian defender has been on loan at the Turkish outfit for the past two seasons and the two clubs are currently discussing a permanent switch.

That,s more like it....Sheedy detention for you fella.

I text after that post above and he said its done at €2.5m so imminent I think , less a whacking agents fees I'd expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back