2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
60M for this lemon. (granted if he captains us to a world cup win ffs)

then think

60M Richarlison. (granted 50M down with 10M wrapped up on all sorts)

its like playing footy manager for a laugh as a side you dont like and selling all their best players for a twix and half a bag of quavers for some unknown perverted laugh. odd odd odd!

60M for this lemon. (granted if he captains us to a world cup win ffs)

then think

60M Richarlison. (granted 50M down with 10M wrapped up on all sorts)

its like playing footy manager for a laugh as a side you dont like and selling all their best players for a twix and half a bag of quavers for some unknown perverted laugh. odd odd odd!

What?

5 Spurs managers turned their back on Deli and yet Uncle Harry and Frank thought they could turn him around. The guy
was unfit, too muscular and too slow and had not played well for literally years and was bought when the team needed a plug and
play immediately. He has spent more time chasing crumpet rather than a ball in the last few years.

He come here on a massive wage and will cost EFC close to 6 million next season. Rubbish buy close to the Roldan buy in terms of stupidity.

Bolasie was a stand-out at Palace when he was signed and was ok until the injury.
I don't think he will ever match Roldan in that respect. Ever

I like the lad, but if he’s tanking in the Turkish league, that would suggest, that he’s not going to do well in the hustle and bustle of the Championship either.
Yeah you are probably right mate i have zero knowledge of that league or what level it is at just going by the player though he has played lower level in England and is a bit of a snide on the pitch so don't think he will get mugged off physically

Status
Not open for further replies.