2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
His inexperience is massively showing itself. That the fans wanted Lampard over others, including Howe, will save him, for a bit

I feel that fans turning on lampard as they did with benitez , Silva , unsworth , koeman , allardyce Martinez is starting to show cracks in how little us fans know about football. Many of the players who played tonight were here when we sacked benitez and we're in a relegation battle, or some were here when we sacked Silva and allardyce.

If us at our best is with the new players brought in under lampard then us at our worst like tonight is still a cumulation of all the past failures that some fans do not want to look past whilst calling for another head. Eventually we end up with a vitor manager and finally go down without a fight.
They shouldn't be playing. No need to play them when we've got a World Cup break after the weekend.

That's what I've been saying. He has made a bold decision today to prioritise Saturday. If it backfires, he is in real trouble. I couldn't really care about today's result, disappointed in the manner of the result but not that bothered by the loss itself.

But yeah, he has put the pressure on himself to get a win away from home.
All I'm saying is that who he put out there gives this type of result - they are the squad that nearly got us relegated.

I've seen enough this season to know that the addition of Coady/Tarks/Gana/Onana will ensure this sort of effort won't happen again. It hasn't all season against sides MUCH better than Bournemouth.

Our problem is we can't score, by and large

If Lampard guides the club to 13th or thereabouts, will people be fuming or momentarily content? I'm just trying to gauge what the expectations are.

That's what I've been saying. He has made a bold decision today to prioritise Saturday. If it backfires, he is in real trouble. I couldn't really care about today's result, disappointed in the manner of the result but not that bothered by the loss itself.

But yeah, he has put the pressure on himself to get a win away from home.
Lot of sense in this post for me. Team selection for Saturday absolutely paramount to ensure we don't get beat.

"Come here Frank...."

1667944693934.png

Status
Not open for further replies.