2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean to tell me that Tuchel had good players at his disposal and not Michael Keane and Dwight McNeil?

tbf mate, Tuchel only had the likes of Lukaku, Pulisic, Havertz, Abayamang, Zyech, Werner, Hudson Odoi, Mount & Sterling at his disposal at any given time whilst Lampard has had season professionals and top class talent like Rondon.

@St James you massive bulb head

ReadyTerrificGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif
soz, i have some sticky keys and always make typos when going from a works laptop to own Mac keyboards. Should learn to check first. Achy was supposed to be inchy etc etc

tbf mate, Tuchel only had the likes of Lukaku, Pulisic, Havertz, Abayamang, Zyech, Werner, Hudson Odoi, Mount & Sterling at his disposal at any given time whilst Lampard has had season professionals and top class talent like Rondon.

@St James you massive bulb head

Geordies, we live in their head rent free.

Imagine signing up to another teams forum to try and wind them up and people just buzz off you.

The biggest shock is that he can spell. Amazes me every time he puts a sentence together.

@Alan Whittle care to inform them?

Anyway, Lampard might be the new Steve Bruce or the next Ancelotti. Jury is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.