2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saying it during the window, no deadwood, is was vital, people moan about McNeil and Maupay but wanted us to add more players of similar standard for the sake of spending, Kev knows better
I'm all for finding silver linings but they were scrambling around trying to sign anyone all day. Can't pretend it was in any way part of a more structured and measured plan

I'm all for finding silver linings but they were scrambling around trying to sign anyone all day. Can't pretend it was in any way part of a more structured and measured plan
Yeah but I also heard Sean said no to some, it wasn't just players turning us down.
It's a hard job Thelwell has, but the early signs are good. If we stay up he deserves credit for his part.

Yeah but I also heard Sean said no to some, it wasn't just players turning us down.
It's a hard job Thelwell has, but the early signs are good. If we stay up he deserves credit for his part.
You didn't hear anything, you want to give him credit for building a squad in a relagation battle and then doing NOTHING at all to help us get out of it?

ELEgiggle

You heard it because he said it. Not defending us not getting any help in when despreatly needed and failed to do so, but yes he said that.

You didn't hear anything, you want to give him credit for building a squad in a relagation battle and then doing NOTHING at all to help us get out of it?

ELEgiggle
He hasn't built the squad, previous rogue employee's and a terrible owner did.
His job has been to come in, assess it, and start the process of a five year rebuild.
The early signs are good, including searching Europe and finding the right manager for us going forward.

He hasn't built the squad, previous rogue employee's and a terrible owner did.
His job has been to come in, assess it, and start the process of a five year rebuild.
The early signs are good, including searching Europe and finding the right manager for us going forward.
He signed 8 players in the Summer.

He built this squad.

There's is no universe in which we didn't need to sign another forward.

If we get away with it, we'll have been very lucky.

It won't ever have been the right thing to have signed no one this January.
Yeah but we needed the right forward, not just any forward

Status
Not open for further replies.