Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a body blow for Leeds, who are now 8 without a win. They always look like they can play well in games, but don't seem to get many points for it, which is a bad sign.

If they're going to stay up, you can't be throwing away 2 goal leads with 30 minutes to go. It's as simple as that really.

Also, if they're going to stay up they can't get beat at home to bottom of the league.

The question is, (if we omit Bournemouth and Southampton) can you say every team getting to a figure. It's not about most, it's about what each one will get to. It's not the mean, you are judging the lowest performer. If we are saying 38, we are saying most of those sides all get better. When you look at the run some of them are on, like Leeds or Palace, I'm not wholly convinced on that.
The league is very similar to last year. I dont see Wolves Leicester Leeds or West Ham getting under 35 points. Palace or Forest would need to absolutely freefall to not get to 35 points.

So I dont see how low 30s could possibly be enough. We need to be aiming for more like 38

There’s still enough games left for us to take care of our own business and not allow confidence to be dictated by other results. The 4 games after the derby are crucial. 3 home games against mid table/ bottom half teams and an away game at Forest. Hopefully the new manager bounce can see us through those games!
Remember Lampard last year got that great result v Leeds but then went on an awful run only winning 1 of the next 7. We’ve not strung together a run of 3 or 4 results for ages. If Dyche can do that then he will deserve every penny of his bonus.

The league is very similar to last year. I dont see Wolves Leicester Leeds or West Ham getting under 35 points. Palace or Forest would need to absolutely freefall to not get to 35 points.

So I dont see how low 30s could possibly be enough. We need to be aiming for more like 38
Palace are on a pretty woeful run. It’s so tight from 12th to 20th that a run of 2 or 3 results good or bad could gain or lose about 6 league places.

Was sweating there with 30 mins to go. Suppose only 1pt for Leeds was a good result for us.
If I just saw the scoreline, that they went to Old Trafford and came away with a point, I'd expect Leeds to be boosted by the result. Having seen some of the game, it's got to be a gut punch for them. They consistently come away from matches with fewer points than their exertions would warrant. That's got to mess with their heads.

In what NHL fans call a home-and-home, the sides play again on saturday at Elland Road.

Palace are on a pretty woeful run. It’s so tight from 12th to 20th that a run of 2 or 3 results good or bad could gain or lose about 6 league places.
it will be who can stay healthy. Last year the sides at the bottom, including us, all were top the leader board for player-games missed due to injury.

If Leeds don't go, think we're in trouble.
Banking on them, Bmouth, Soton.
Don't see another team going down.
It’s impossible to call.

West ham might keep dropping points
Wolves on a flyer atm but all it takes is a couple of defeats
Forest will have a sticky patch I reckon
Palace as well
Leicester just got beaten convincingly by Villa
Leeds got a big managerial appointment coming up.

Ultimately we need to win games and get a move on but reckon other sides will be worried that the Dyche effect will get us out of it.

It’s impossible to call.

Palace as well

Ultimately we need to win games and get a move on but reckon other sides will be worried that the Dyche effect will get us out of it.
Leicester won well at Villa. Maddison is back and they are a different side

It’s impossible to call.

Palace as well

There always seems to be one club that goes into free fall at this stage of the season. Hopefully it's them

Status
Not open for further replies.