The Everton Board Thread

These are quite literally Moshiri’s own words. Kenwright is still here because Moshiri wants him to be.

And if you think Bill is doing him a favour, then you've been fooled. Again.

He could've resigned, he could've said no. But he didn't and hasn't. He let his best mates Denise etc all take a bullet for him.

Theres a reason Blue Bill has more mates in football than outside and is seen as someone who does no wrong.

Just you wait until the new MSP board come in...and keep Kenwright on in some capacity

Missing a comma. Let me rephrase

Let’s wait until something happens before we get annoyed about it happening, eh?
Not having a go at your grammar, I’m more surprised you aren’t annoyed at Bill still hanging round.

Maybe I’m reading it wrong but the statement doesn’t say he is only here until after the “transition period.” He doesn’t want to leave.

I've personally no issue with Kenwright. His position as Chairman is not the reason for us being crap at football.

Be careful what you wish for. In a sport that's rapidly going down the pan, whilst selling its soul to whichever corporation/sovereign wealth fund bids highest, I think it's actually quite nice to have an Evertonian as head of the board. Whether he's a bit of an egotistic bell or not.

I'm prepared for a lot of middle fingers here, but that's ok, I guess they're all from bigger bloos than me.
He is not the only reason the club is in this mess, is not about being an evertonian the fact is the club is not being run good enough. Agree is a risk with a new chairman, i could be the chairman just because i am a fan of the club does not mean i am the beat person to run it. Also is fine you have this as your view but is not the time to be saying other fans bigger bloos than you to try and have a pop at other fans. We all have different ideas but is not the time to turn on each other, is fine if you still want kenwright to stay on, i dont only time will show what was the right view. We all just want a better everton

I've personally no issue with Kenwright. His position as Chairman is not the reason for us being crap at football.

Be careful what you wish for. In a sport that's rapidly going down the pan, whilst selling its soul to whichever corporation/sovereign wealth fund bids highest, I think it's actually quite nice to have an Evertonian as head of the board. Whether he's a bit of an egotistic bell or not.

I'm prepared for a lot of middle fingers here, but that's ok, I guess they're all from bigger bloos than me.
Be careful what you wish for is a bizarre thing to say with the club barely surviving relegation, in financial trouble, and facing possible FFP punishments.

He's not the only reason we have been crap, but he's part of the reason. The leadership in recent years from Moshiri and Kenwright has been dreadful, and has sent us to the brink of relegation twice.