2023/24 Sean Dyche

If doucoure hasn’t got the skills, why play him deeper. Personally he’s a liability anywhere on the pitch and so is gana, Onana is younger and still learning, so deserves a bit of slack compared to the other two.

I agree about iwobi playing in an attacking midfield role, would be better. With maybe garner and Onana in the middle. I don’t expect dyche to move doucoure anytime soon though.

Full backs is a huge issue to, people calling for Coleman To get back asap, he’s a better defender than Patterson, but he like the others, offers nothing in the final 3rd it’s definitely not help our wide players
I think if Garner moves in field but we have MacNeil or Harrison in front of Patterson that will only help his game. But we the full back position is another one of contention in the squad and it’s not just personnel its tactics.

Keep blaming the managers

Recruitment abysmal

Board and ownership abysmal

It’s a never ending cycle of bollox. The current squad isn’t great, but the demeanour and atmosphere around the whole organisation is one of chaos and desperation.

Trickle down management.

If you know your organisation or business are a shambles, you fall into that lethargic attitude. You can see it a mile off.

An amateur organisation operating in the PL. it’s that simple.
Not having a go as I agree mostly but this recruitment thing is down to DoF but surely the manager has got to agree and sanction what the DoF wants.
Since we have had a DoF we have plummeted due to interference from the board etc. No DoF has been able to get on with the job.

Surely it would just be better for the manager to select the players he wants and tell the Club to get on with it. Do we need a DoF if they are not allowed to do what they were employed to do. Problem is with DoFs having strict control is if the manager doesn't fancy them then we have a standoff

Maybe we should have had a proper pre season against good opposition, with our players all back in training on time, rather than playing away at championship teams within a 50 mile radius.

I think its clear why his teams at Burnley usually tended to start so slowly and so badly. His methods are outdated and he doesnt get the players prepared for meaningful competitive football matches.

Of course he needed, and deserved new players, but the players we have weren't ready.

I hope to God he turns this round against Sheff Utd. I dont want him sacked.

But if he went in the international break due to zero points from 12 then I wonder if Carsley might be the right fit here.

He's as blue as they come and he's done a great job at England U-21 level. It'd be a brave move, but I'd go with Carsley if we had to rather than go through the circus of bringing in another flavour of the month.

Hopefully Dyche turns it next week and this is all moot.

I hope to God he turns this round against Sheff Utd. I dont want him sacked.

But if he went in the international break due to zero points from 12 then I wonder if Carsley might be the right fit here.

He's as blue as they come and he's done a great job at England U-21 level. It'd be a brave move, but I'd go with Carsley if we had to rather than go through the circus of bringing in another flavour of the month.

Hopefully Dyche turns it next week and this is all moot.
Carsley? Crikey…. You been on the Meths?

Firstly there’s a huge difference between international management and club management …
Secondly, winning when you have the best team isn’t the tricky bit. Winning when you’ve a team of dogs is the challenge