2023/24 Sean Dyche

We are approx 87 out of 92 with the lowest wins in the entire football league in 2023 ..just sack him for gross mismanagement.. out of his depth and totally devoid of any tactical nous or options to change a game ..The overwhelming easiest thing ANY manager at Everton can do is get the crowd going by pressing teams and being in their faces... hes a complete and utter s...house

Not having people defending yesterday because arsenal are a good team ( they are ) but that was a shambles yesterday, embarrassing cowardly and bent over and let them take the points without even trying.

Worse record than lampard and benitez who where both rightly hounded out this club.

The man is a joke

We went out yesterday with the mentality that we shouldn’t be on the same pitch as them, absolutely pathetic performance one of the worst I’ve ever seen.

Sean Dyche is not the man to stabilise the club he is the man to keep us in relegation battles with absolute turgid football.

Sack him right now

I’ve gave my season ticket to my mate as I won’t attend another game whilst he is manager

His position should rightly be questioned at this point. Ultimately he's responsible for the fortunes on the pitch and they just haven't really improved much in the time he's been here. Really nothing for the fans to hang their hats on if their gonna churn out performances like that week-in week-out.

It just looks like they aren't being coached properly and, even if he claims they are, then this 'mentality shift' he often bangs on about is absolutely nowhere to be seen either..

Dilemma for the fans is what do we think will happen next if we sack him ? It's like the hounding out of Iwobi - we just end up weaker.

Perhaps we end up with an inexperienced caretaker for 6 months whilst our absent board do nothing

Cutting off our nose to spite our face ? a very modern phenomenon.

We went out yesterday with the mentality that we shouldn’t be on the same pitch as them,

This was the problem - it was the perception of it, and I mentioned in the match thread it can't do good for player esteem/confidence, especially at this stage of the season.

Equally though, I understood it.

He had players keeping shape - Arsenal want you to close them down to drag you out of position.

Pickford wasn't troubled - if we had any pace, a Gnonto type, or a midfielder who can thread a ball forward - we might have been able to smash and grab it.

The big problem yesterday was our inability to put a foot on the ball and try and conjure up any counter attack.

The performance was too passive, and we never had the midfield with the pace or ability to play forward. It led to route one.

I stated earlier my metric was 9 point after the next five games - i said that before the game before this one. So that is three games left, eight points lacking, before i completely lose faith.

Not looking good at all. Still sitting on the fence in regards to the fact he needs time and we hardly will benefit from yet another chaotic change of manager. But whatever he is doing to this team, it just isnt working. We've had rather easy fixtures so far and have still managed the worst ever start to a league season. That's unacceptable.

I feel the same way as yesterday post match: give him until after the B'mouth game. If we dont have 5 or 6 points on the board or we're not out of the relegation places then replace him.

Of course, we all know what that'll mean then: 2/3 games with an interim manager until a new manager is hired and more points are lost.

He knows this too.

Dyche: We now have a three-week window, which includes five games before the next domestic break, where we can work with clarity and focus on converting strong performances into points on the board.

Results business, if he cant find results against Luton and Bournemouth at home after his horror start then he can have no complaints.

He enjoyed telling the media Everton have forgot how to win when Burnley manager, it's his job to find the way.

I feel the same way as yesterday post match: give him until after the B'mouth game. If we dont have 5 or 6 points on the board or we're not out of the relegation places then replace him.

Of course, we all know what that'll mean then: 2/3 games with an interim manager until a new manager is hired and more points are lost.
It is currently statistically impossible for a caretaker manager or a new manager to win fewer games than Dyche has this season !

I stated earlier my metric was 9 point after the next five games - i said that before the game before this one. So that is three games left, eight points lacking, before i completely lose faith.

Not looking good at all. Still sitting on the fence in regards to the fact he needs time and we hardly will benefit from yet another chaotic change of manager. But whatever he is doing to this team, it just isnt working. We've had rather easy fixtures so far and have still managed the worst ever start to a league season. That's unacceptable.
In his favour: 2 out of the 5 were tough. Villa away is not a fixture anyone wants, and Arsenal are one of the two best teams in the country. I'd also say that we entered into the season with zero firepower up front, which wasn't his fault for the first 3 games.

However, those two games against Luton and B'mouth have to yeild 4-6 points as far as I'm concerned or he has to go.

He knows this too.

Results business, if he cant find results against Luton and Bournemouth at home after his horror start then he can have no complaints.

He enjoyed telling the media Everton have forgot how to win when Burnley manager, it's his job to find the way.
I completely agree.