2023/24 Sean Dyche

Who can make the call mate, genuine question.

Mosh isn't arsed.
I know sports teams are unique, but I have been part of purchasing assets my whole life, there is always a caveat that if something is negatively impacting the investment then there is a get out and in this case, if he keep's losing no one wins, therefore he will be moved on.

So Dyche can't manage Thelwell's players (and those from 5 other managers) and he should be put on 'gardening leave' because of that?

Who do you think might turn Thelwell's players (and those from 5 other managers) into a winning outfit, and how long do we give him/her before we put them on gardening leave?
I dont know.
Let Thelwell pick.

We've created a lot of chances against fulham,wolves and sheff utd but the thinking was we have no strikers to put the ball in the net. We sign a striker and the manager sets us up like that yesterday. We did have 2 widemen on the pitch its just that they were playing so deep covering our fullbacks who are played so narrow. Here is a thought. Set up the way we did against fulham,wolves and sheff utd and put the ball in the box for the striker youve just bought. Or even play 2 strikers especially at home.

We've created a lot of chances against fulham,wolves and sheff utd but the thinking was we have no strikers to put the ball in the net. We sign a striker and the manager sets us up like that yesterday. We did have 2 widemen on the pitch its just that they were playing so deep covering our fullbacks who are played so narrow. Here is a thought. Set up the way we did against fulham,wolves and sheff utd and put the ball in the box for the striker youve just bought. Or even play 2 strikers especially at home.
and when you do play two strikers, make it your two best strikers.

I know sports teams are unique, but I have been part of purchasing assets my whole life, there is always a caveat that if something is negatively impacting the investment then there is a get out and in this case, if he keep's losing no one wins, therefore he will be moved on.
Has the deal he signed ever been made public? Cant see it being a 3 year contract given the situation we were in.

Thank you. Makes perfect sense, damage done by Employye can and is devastating to business, so totally can see this as being a caveat.

And yet Young, Garner and Iwobi struggled with it. As do our other midfielders from Barca, PSG and the Belgium national team.

Young is 94 years old. And I did say our defenders are the best passers.

Gomes - not playing and doesn't suit the pace of the league
Gana - He has never been able to pass. Even at PSG
Onana - Who's he playing off and too? Here he has Doucoure and Gana. At Lille all his passes went side ways and backwards but on the half turn and in-between the lines, he excelled. He's the box to box player over Doucoure but doesn't have the goal threat.

So there's not many options.

Or he’s a god awful manager
Yes, maybe. As maybe were Lampard and Benitez? Maybe Potter or someone else new and shiny may come along and turn the squad into a competitive outfit? Or maybe that squad that have looked like relegation candidates for 3 seasons are just a bit rubbish at this level, and it doesn't matter who's in charge because the quality of the playing staff just isn't good enough for mid table?

Telegraph confirming what I thought. He can’t be sacked because there’s nobody in position to actually do so. We’re pretty much under an embargo whilst the takeover rumbles on and there will be no payments made, compensation or otherwise until it’s sorted.

We’ve got to hope he gets it right in the coming weeks.
Calling that Bullshine

Moshiri is still the owner & a board member he still has the final say.
If he wanted to pull the trigger he can do so whenever he wants.
It has no barring on the takeover.

Yes, maybe. As maybe were Lampard and Benitez? Maybe Potter or someone else new and shiny may come along and turn the squad into a competitive outfit? Or maybe that squad that have looked like relegation candidates for 3 seasons are just a bit rubbish at this level, and it doesn't matter who's in charge because the quality of the playing staff just isn't good enough for mid table?
Is the squad that bad the reason why they got passed off the pitch at Doncaster? Or was it down to poor tactics and management