2023/24 Sean Dyche

Dyche was brought in to keep us in the PL whilst the stadium is being built, nothing more, nothing less.

He achieved that last season and he's on course to achieve it this season.

I cant believe we're even having this conversation after the masterclass against Brentford & Villa. If the players on the pitch did their jobs today we win that game. Dyche takes a portion of the blame of course but man for man we should be beating Luton even if Ronald Mcdonald was in the dug out.
Not on course based on the stats that matter, ie points, he isn’t.

Other teams results achieved that for us last season and this season is looking very ropey regards to keeping us up. As for him being brought in to keep us in the PL while the stadium is being built, who says that's correct? Was it in his job description? Shouldn't his job as Everton manager be to try and win every game we play? What is this mediocrity that's been made up by people making excuses for him, unless you were sitting in on the job interview, it's just not true.

You could use that metric for every single side mate - did City win the league because of the other 19 teams results ?

I think you're being harsh on Dyche and its fair to say most didnt want him from the start which clouds their judgement on him. He has a dinosaur reputation and thus gets little rope (although I wouldn't say we play hoof ball).

Today was dissapointing but the place is to bi polar at times - on Wednesday Dyche was brilliant and we were guaranteed a place in the Quarters after the Burnley draw now today we're awful and Dyche is a disgrace and needs potting.

Calm heads are needed right now particularly when you have those US vampires on the verge of buying us - God knows what will become of this grand old club based on their reputation/antics.

The manager is the least of our worries right now until such time we're in the bottom 3 places then maybe a discussion is needed on his position (imo).

The manager is the least of our worries right now until such time we're in the bottom 3 places then maybe a discussion is needed on his position (imo).
He's definitely not the least of our worries, I agree that 777 are a far greater existential threat, they're an absolute disaster waiting to happen, but if we get relegated in the meantime it doesn't matter a jot. Your boy Sean is relegating us currently, he either needs to sort it out or go. Whichever it is it has to start immediately. He can't lose to Bournemouth. In fact, he has to win.