2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

Dear Moderator thanks for laughing at me for going 'Off Topic' again. I have been on this site for getting on 10 years, and have been docked many points
usually for bad language, and then I have read one of your blue-eyed boys posts with foul and abusive language and 'Sod All' done to them.
I'll do my best after my ban to keep 'On Topic'. I suggest that you take an English nightschool course and you may well learn how to write the date correctly.

At least have your whinge in the right thread.

And was this really your "best to keep on topic" post?

….I think he’ll have his hands full defending. I’d be very concerned with Salah running in behind him but he does that to the best.
I was hoping for more than that from the formation though. Their defense will have their hands free if we are not able to push more of our players up front. Will be curious to see whether TAA or Salah gets marked

I was hoping for more than that from the formation though. Their defense will have their hands free if we are not able to push more of our players up front. Will be curious to see whether TAA or Salah gets marked

….we have been really vulnerable to them when we’ve pushed players forward in recent times. They even score when we have a corner.

I can see us getting players forward on the break but I doubt the full backs will be too adventurous.

….we have been really vulnerable to them when we’ve pushed players forward in recent times. They even score when we have a corner.

I can see us getting players forward on the break but I doubt the full backs will be too adventurous.
Set plays notwithstanding, we have a good chance if the DMs also pitch in with help, the problem is cutting out the source at the beginning of the move. Either way this team does not fill me a lot of courage, let's hope it changes by the time the end of the game.

Set plays notwithstanding, we have a good chance if the DMs also pitch in with help, the problem is cutting out the source at the beginning of the move. Either way this team does not fill me a lot of courage, let's hope it changes by the time the end of the game.

We have no right back.