January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I'm slightly more optimistic.
Replacement for Doucs is a must. If they don't find someone with the same run in the legs the game plan is out the window.
Myko gets injured and we're back to Young and Godfrey.
Danjuma and Dobbin seem to be about as far from the type of player Dyche needs. They may as well not be there. He's been using Young as a wing reserve. Desperate.
AM, LB and wing are essential (2 players could cover those positions)
And that's before considering the irreplaceables, Branthwaite, DCL, Garner - been the big difference this year.
Can't get in players for all those positions but gotta try for at least a couple.

I get the optimism though. Might not like the way Dyche plays or some of the decisions he's made but he and the players have instilled something into the team that has been missing for years. Injuries or not, it could well prove the difference.

You're far more optimistic than I am because I can't see us bringing anyone in unless a) there are departures, and b) we are in actual desperate need.
The club want both.

CB might well depend on shifting one of Keane or Godfrey.

CM I think there's a loan there to be done.

We have 3 on the books.

It's on Dyche that he keeps playing the worst one of the lot.

I think in an ideal world Patterson definitely needs a loan but him not playing and being given the chance to develop is on the manager's call. Rightly or wrongly. He should be playing over Young.
But Youngy goes out for a curry with Seany, Woany and Big Steve.

…any good RBs in the Championship? I recall Moyes asking for the guest RBs and I think we found Stones. Surely there’s a good young RB available.
What's happened to Djed Spence? Looked fantastic for Forest in their promotion season

We have 3 on the books.

It's on Dyche that he keeps playing the worst one of the lot.

I think in an ideal world Patterson definitely needs a loan but him not playing and being given the chance to develop is on the manager's call. Rightly or wrongly. He should be playing over Young.

You've not seen much football then recently? A new right back in Jan is our top priority to then have Seamus back and Young as a utility sub. Patterson to Inverness Caley Thistle on loan.

….video posted a few hours ago on the previous page. All you need to see.

Look at us go... Tracking so early on. Nearly 2 whole months before the window opens.

I am whelmed.

P.S. Mc Neill is better. Ive seen him play.

The video makes him look like Diaz.

Not a fan of his so...

The club want both.

CB might well depend on shifting one of Keane or Godfrey.

CM I think there's a loan there to be done.

Are they actively up for sale? Same with Gomes and Gana?

• Haha
Reactions: SJB
Archie Gray at Leeds looks good, been playing fullback but more a midfielder.
Will go for big money at some piont.
Yeah, he is a winger really, there are not many RB that are of the right age in the Championship, a few LB mind but sadly no RB. the other thing is that the days of cheap deals from that league are long gone imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.