6 + 2 Point Deductions

There needs to be a points deduction, otherwise there's no deterrent. However that needs to be proportionate to the overspend. I think 3 points would be fair, along with a tariff for future offenders where every 20 million that can't be properly accounted for equals 3 points, in effect the loss of a match. City have about £750 million of "improper" earnings from their fake sponsorship deals so that would be about 100 points.
We accept nothing as far as point deduction, they made the rules to suit. A fine as a punitive measure and maybe some sort of embargo.

Definitely not points.

There needs to be a points deduction, otherwise there's no deterrent. However that needs to be proportionate to the overspend. I think 3 points would be fair, along with a tariff for future offenders where every 20 million that can't be properly accounted for equals 3 points, in effect the loss of a match. City have about £750 million of "improper" earnings from their fake sponsorship deals so that would be about 100 points.
No, I totally disagree with a points deduction. These bent clowns have always pushed the narrative that the fans can’t be punished especially as far as the scum 6 go.
Well I’m sorry but our board have been the problem for years. The supporters have now got rid of the majority of the problem and now have been punished through no fault of their own.
To make matters worse the Premier League panel consists of a Leeds United fan and and a West Ham board member that was instrumental in them cheating to stay up by standing by and having 2 players that were knowingly not supposed to be playing.
Oh what was it? That’s right a 5 million fine.
So this you can stick this nonsense of the punishment needing to be a points deduction were the Sun doesn’t shine

The longer this goes on the more it stinks.

If you only get a fine for breaking p&s rules there's nothing to stop Newcastle spending £1 billion on players and then just paying the fine
Precisely. It would act like VAT on your £120mill new striker.

The “can’t punish the fans” ideal is something that must be at the forefront of their minds, but any punishment of any club hits the fans.

If Tarks gets sent off for 2 innocuous incidents of dissent, he misses the next match, we lose, fans affected.

My overriding issue is the complete ignoring of some very obvious and genuine mitigating factors (like a foreign war) that we were told we should have planned for.

No, I totally disagree with a points deduction. These bent clowns have always pushed the narrative that the fans can’t be punished especially as far as the scum 6 go.
Well I’m sorry but our board have been the problem for years. The supporters have now got rid of the majority of the problem and now have been punished through no fault of their own.
To make matters worse the Premier League panel consists of a Leeds United fan and and a West Ham board member that was instrumental in them cheating to stay up by standing by and having 2 players that were knowingly not supposed to be playing.
Oh what was it? That’s right a 5 million fine.
So this you can stick this nonsense of the punishment needing to be a points deduction were the Sun doesn’t shine

The longer this goes on the more it stinks.

He is not a Leeds fan, he has worked for them in the past.

Apparently a season ticket holder at Chelsea.

Stand corrected on that but still has ties to them.
Chelsea fan? We know what punishment they’ll get then. Sweet FA

The majority of people who are likely to be on any of these panels for the Premier league will have some links or jobs previously with clubs in the Premier League.

It is a boys club, the people on the appeals panel will no doubt be mates with the previous panel.

Any news on whether the desperate clubs are planning on suing us yet?

Hoping they do tbh, then we can crack on with suing Chelsea for depriving us of a top 4 place, through the cheating they've openly admitted to.

Disclaimer - I don't really want football clubs to start suing each other.