MSP Sports Capital

They definitely care about being the richest league in the world and aren't going to let a bunch of underfunded Americans take over a PL club on their watch.
I think It's gone from care of the league, to just being happy having the richest big 6 in the world nowadays.
( as much as they can kill off the lower echelon of the league brings the super league back in to the picture...

Not sure if this has been addressed, but surely that just states that the loan is secured on the shares, from what I can see there is no indication of a date it needs to be paid by? Unless I missed that part.
To Blythe Capital.
Which is solely owned by Andrew Bell.
No mention of MSP.

To Blythe Capital.
Which is solely owned by Andrew Bell.
No mention of MSP.
Yeah, there seems to be a lot of 2+2 = 5 going on here.

Whole thing is an utter poo shower.

Who even knows whats going on atm, hell I reckon if you asked Chongo and Moshiri they wouldnt know either.

Guess we all just need to watch this space.

Sounds like something is coming to a head around mid-April.

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of 2+2 = 5 going on here.

Whole thing is an utter poo shower.

Who even knows whats going on atm, hell I reckon if you asked Chongo and Moshiri they wouldnt know either.

Guess we all just need to watch this space.

Sounds like something is coming to a head around mid-April.
Taking bits, the odd scrap that makes sense (yeah I know) seems we're due to repay a £150m loan mid April or Mosh forfeits 50% +1 share to the loanee, which by all accounts is Blythe Capital, or Andy Bell of AJ Bell fame.

If, and given its a mahoosive one, that plays out then Andy Bell could be majority shareholder by end of the month.

One shall quietly cross ones fingers that's how it goes.

Taking bits, the odd scrap that makes sense (yeah I know) seems we're due to repay a £150m loan mid April or Mosh forfeits 50% +1 share to the loanee, which by all accounts is Blythe Capital, or Andy Bell of AJ Bell fame.

If, and given its a mahoosive one, that plays out yhen Andy Bell could be majority shareholder by end of the month.

My take is that if we change ownership that the 150m loan needs to be repaid, The Premier League have given 777 a deadline of mid-April to pay that loan and other stipulations.

If 777 arent approved, I dont think the loan will need to be repaid.

The loan is secured on shares that Moshiri owns, but as above, if 777 buy us, they need to pay it, if 777 dont buy us, its "ongoing".

Its pretty normal for loans to be secured on something and other than Moshiris shares, what else do we have? The Vibrac loans are secured on Goodison and land at Finch Farm, other loans are secured on our TV rights, so that leaves Moshiri putting his shares up as collateral.

Not a chance he would have put them up if he was relying on 777 to pay the loan or he loses control.

But hey, he is it seems a complete moron.

Thats my take, as you know, I am wrong, often, if not always, so feel free to take no notice.

If, and given its a mahoosive one, that plays out then Andy Bell could be majority shareholder by end of the month.

@AndyC
Can you shed any light on this?
I don't take too much notice or get in too deep so what I'm assuming is from a quick search and following a couple of trails. I assume you have a better understanding via stuff done with Esk.