John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

because hes crap.

Bit harsh that, it may be the case that he's not good enough for Everton but i'm sure he has a career as a footballer, he just needs to get on with it as the longer he stagnates the lower down the football pyramid its likely to be.

He was pretty solid last night. Couple of lapses which is understandable given his age and experience. He's playing in such a difficult position for a young lad up against the likes of Berbatov et al. You make a mistake at the back and it can signal a goal. Make a mistake in midfield or attack and it's just a mistake. What I've seen of him so far is hugely encouraging. The lad oozes class and composure. Comfortable with both feet and solid in the air. Can tackle hard and doesn't lack for pace. Only thing he's lacking at the minute is just experience. Enjoy him, he's ours.

Just highlighted the part in bold....I'm assuming his primarily right footed, how good is his left foot ?

Could he slot in for Distin next to Jagielka.....and could he eventually replace Distin in the side?

Or more of a right footed centre back so cover for Jagielka ?

Just highlighted the part in bold....I'm assuming his primarily right footed, how good is his left foot ?

Could he slot in for Distin next to Jagielka.....and could he eventually replace Distin in the side?

Or more of a right footed centre back so cover for Jagielka ?

He's primarily right footed & he's more comfortable on that side of the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.