Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't buy him to get splinters in his arse.

He's a left back, cover for Baines, and now we need him, so put him on and see how he goes. It's not like we're going to lose the league if he makes a mistake.

Barkley will play CM. Mirallas behind Rom. Barca kid on the right. Oviedo is ****e

That might work, but it means disrupting the whole teams structure. Give Oviedo a chance before disrupting the whole team imo, and calling him sh1te before giving him a chance is rather unfair mate :)

He's played the full 120 against Stevenage

Oviedo has played 90 at Fulham and about 35 at West Ham

That's one game and already almost as many minutes

You didn't say this season though, Oviedo has played more minutes for Everton.

Anyway, two managers with two completely different outlooks on how football should be played clearly don't think he's good enough for the first time as it stands. I don't know where you get this idea from that he's wasting away in the reserves, you said he's hardly played so how can you then judge his worth compared to a manager who sees him train every week ?

Our support is luidcrously conservative and also luidcrously fickle

Eventually, Oviedo will come good and everyone who has posted in here will do a swift 180

Look to Gibson if any more proof is needed. He was beloved on here but suddenly he has a few injuries and people turn on him en masse

Mikey I'm not going to 'come at you bro'.

For some reason you're thinking Oviedo is equivalent or better than Deulofeu.

Our manager clearly does not think this. And no offence I'm going with Roberto on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back