Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our support is luidcrously conservative and also luidcrously fickle

Eventually, Oviedo will come good and everyone who has posted in here will do a swift 180

Look to Gibson if any more proof is needed. He was beloved on here but suddenly he has a few injuries and people turn on him en masse

Everyone do 180 Mikey? So those that can see his potential now will then want him off the pitch???

Grab another coffee Mikey!

Mikey I'm not going to 'come at you bro'.

For some reason you're thinking Oviedo is equivalent or better than Deulofeu.

Our manager clearly does not think this. And no offence I'm going with Roberto on this.

They play in different positions to be fair

Plus, if Oviedo is the back up to Baines, why would Martinez play him if Baines is fit?

Baines is hurt so now Oviedo can step up and I, for one, am looking forward to see him get a chance should that chance arise

They play in different positions to be fair

Plus, if Oviedo is the back up to Baines, why would Martinez play him if Baines is fit?

Baines is hurt so now Oviedo can step up and I, for one, am looking forward to see him get a chance should that chance arise

If he picks Oviedo to replace Baines then he has my full support.

But if he doesn't then you have to assume Martinez doesn't rate the lad at all. And he sees him everyday.

Tbf, I don't think not being on the bench is an indication that RM thinks he's gash. We have good wing options from the bench, and versatile defending subs. If it was moyes with 6 defenders on there and he was still absent that may be more damning.

Time for him to step up, he won't get any better chances than this.

I'm convinced if he does well RM will sell Baines in January.

Bill will be rubbing his hands in glee at the thought of that.

Transfer kitty sorted out for the next five windows there.

If he picks Oviedo to replace Baines then he has my full support.

But if he doesn't then you have to assume Martinez doesn't rate the lad at all. And he sees him everyday.

There were people who said the same about Barkley and Moyes though, clearly Oviedo and Barkley are not of the same quality and Moyes and Martinez are quite different, but the point (might) still stand.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back