Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five wins out of six. Fourteen goals scored and only two conceded.

Stick that in your grid and suck on it you moaning arse video game playing self loathers.

All its took is a bit of luck to go our way and some brave decisions by your leader. Like dropping the player we had £40m bids for.

The utter cajones on Roberto. Size of them big dangling Iberian magnificent cajones.

I hope at the next press conference he just lashed his cajones out on the table with "plotters" scribbled on them in red writing to signify the club they truly should support.

Keep backtracking. @davek owns you now, he keeps you in a box on his mantelpiece.

He played two wingers, defenders weren't scared to kick it out when needed, goalkeeper that gives the backline more confidence, return of McCarthy. Yeah all the things we doubters said he needed to do he done last night, wasn't perfect but it was a routine win, scary thing is we didn't even get out of second gear, Martinez has made changes to his perfect 11 and now he is reaping the rewards in this current run. No hating Martinez the man, just his philosophy when change is needed. Naturally the doubters will not be as vocal as I have alluded to with the changes made ;) haven't you got a WHU preview to write or something...... :coffee:

He played two wingers, defenders weren't scared to kick it out when needed, goalkeeper that gives the backline more confidence, return of McCarthy. Yeah all the things we doubters said he needed to do he done last night, wasn't perfect but it was a routine win, scary thing is we didn't even get out of second gear, Martinez has made changes to his perfect 11 and now he is reaping the rewards in this current run. No hating Martinez the man, just his philosophy when change is needed. Naturally the doubters will not be as vocal as I have alluded to with the changes made ;) haven't you got a WHU preview to write or something...... :coffee:
Sorry mate all I hear are muffled fumes from a box on @davek's mantelpiece. Is that you?

Stick that in your grid and suck on it you moaning arse video game playing self loathers.

All its took is a bit of luck to go our way and some brave decisions by your leader. Like dropping the player we had £40m bids for.

The utter cajones on Roberto. Size of them big dangling Iberian magnificent cajones.

I hope at the next press conference he just lashes his cajones out on the table with "plotters" scribbled on them in red writing to signify the club they truly should support.

Keep backtracking. @davek owns you now, he keeps you in a box on his mantelpiece.
:Blink::D

I hope at the next press conference he just lashes his cajones out on the table with "plotters" scribbled on them in red writing to signify the club they truly should support.

Off the fence like a puppy after a firework show wondering if it's safe to come out.

Wouldn't it be knee jerk to completely change my opinion of Martinez because of 6 games when we've had 18 months of poor results? Don't get me wrong I'm happy that we're looking up at the moment but I want to see a sustained period of good form until the end of the season. If we qualify for Europe I will happily change my opinion.

Like a mahogany luxury Italian soft leather sports bag with two footballs in there. Glistening in the light. It's a tremendous sight. That's why he earns the big bucks and you don't FIFA 16 suckers.

Come admire his bawsack.

You can waste your time moaning about whatever you want lads....fact of the matter is Roberto Martinez is an integral part of what Moshiri has bought into. It's why nobody made an appropriate offer over the last 10 years.....we had an ageing squad with very few coveted players and despite all his strong points a manager who was on the whole more interested in not conceding than scoring. It's an entertainments business....bums on seats and viewers on screens comes from being entertained and having the best players you can afford, or at least the best of the leagues developing youngsters. It's why Spurs are a great pull, and like it or loathe it it's why Everton are NOW a great investment. The new shareholder is an astute businessman, and on that basis I'm totally sure he's onside with Roberto's plan for our team. He knows that Roberto attracted the bulk of the players that we all believe are part of the best squad we've had for 30 years....and he obviously at this point in time shares his vision.

Roberto is not getting sacked this season. It's unlikely he'll get the bullet next season unless our stock takes a downward turn.

Off the fence like a puppy after a firework show wondering if it's safe to come out.

Wouldn't it be knee jerk to completely change my opinion of Martinez because of 6 games when we've had 18 months of poor results? Don't get me wrong I'm happy that we're looking up at the moment but I want to see a sustained period of good form until the end of the season. If we qualify for Europe I will happily change my opinion.

Can someone press mute on the TV, I'm sure I can hear something and it's coming over from near the fire.

Shame the only person in the room with cajones is Martinez as the Geordie "I want success and I want it now or I'll stamp my feet and make a banner" gang are trying to kick out the very man they should be backing.

All because you wanted a Portuguese armband wearing Manager in the first place. A man you'd never even heard of two weeks before.

You're a blight on Everton.

You can waste your time moaning about whatever you want lads....fact of the matter is Roberto Martinez is an integral part of what Moshiri has bought into. It's why nobody made an appropriate offer over the last 10 years.....we had an ageing squad with very few coveted players and despite all his strong points a manager who was on the whole more interested in not conceding than scoring. It's an entertainments business....bums on seats and viewers on screens comes from being entertained and having the best players you can afford, or at least the best of the leagues developing youngsters. It's why Spurs are a great pull, and like it or loathe it it's why Everton are NOW a great investment. The new shareholder is an astute businessman, and on that basis I'm totally sure he's onside with Roberto's plan for our team. He knows that Roberto attracted the bulk of the players that we all believe are part of the best squad we've had for 30 years....and he obviously at this point in time shares his vision.

Roberto is not getting sacked this season. It's unlikely he'll get the bullet next season unless our stock takes a downward turn.

So you think a proper businessman like our new investor will sit on his hands and settle for mid-table with this squad and any new additions he might fund?

You might be in for as big a surprise as our complacent Spanish maestro

:lol: I love your posts.

Glistening every time a photographer takes a photo. Just out there in splendid fashion with every male in the room wishing they owned a set like that. Groomed but not shaven. Perfectly shaped. A hint of Brut splashed on them just because he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back