2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry lads but I can’t allow this snakery to pass. Some of you ridiculed Ross Barkley and contributed towards him wanting to leave Everton.

I’m not sure many of you have truly learned your lesson and are humble enough to admit that your toxicity damages the club we follow.

Giving you until sundown to come out in this thread and apologise for what you’ve done or we are going to vault all of you to high heaven.

Take this gracious opportunity to come clean.

Hes a snakeRAT.

I love how they go missing when pulled on them chatting hysteria driven rubbish.

They want to project their unhappiness on others. They always see things before you do too. Quick on the abuse when someone tries to reason with them.

They’re more damaging than opposition fans as it’s the enemy within. It’s a disgrace. It’s not good enough. It’s always someone’s fault.

The entitlement and reason of a kopite. Every single one of them.

We will not allow you to hold our club to ransom you angry teds. No one is arsed you’re on some bad beak you absolute mess.

Viva Ross.

I love how they go missing when pulled on them chatting hysteria driven rubbish.

They want to project their unhappiness on others. They always see things before you do too. Quick on the abuse when someone tries to reason with them.

They’re more damaging than opposition fans as it’s the enemy within. It’s a disgrace. It’s not good enough. It’s always someone’s fault.

The entitlement and reason of a kopite. Every single one of them.

We will not allow you to hold our club to ransom you angry teds. No one is arsed you’re on some bad beak you absolute mess.

Viva Ross.
when all you give out is bitterness and negativity, the world very quickly starts to take that shape for you, the lads involved don't realise this is for their own good

when all you give out is bitterness and negativity, the world very quickly starts to take that shape for you, the lads involved don't realise this is for their own good
We are trying to help them. This is their Ev CBT but they can’t face up to their damaging behaviour. It’s why we must vault them brother to bring them to the table one by one for our help in fixing their ways, and stopping them hurting Everton.

I’m sorry lads but I can’t allow this snakery to pass. Some of you ridiculed Ross Barkley and contributed towards him wanting to leave Everton.

I’m not sure many of you have truly learned your lesson and are humble enough to admit that your toxicity damages the club we follow.

Giving you until sundown to come out in this thread and apologise for what you’ve done or we are going to vault all of you to high heaven.

Take this gracious opportunity to come clean.
If he leaves in January, will he be dead to you Chico?

If he leaves in January, will he be dead to you Chico?
I can’t get my head round any Evertonian playing for Everton and wanting to play anywhere else Mr AT. However I do empathise with the scrutiny Barkley has received from his own. I imagine that would hurt me a lot too. If he played over the park he would be lauded and supported, which is the environment Barkley needs.

We can’t stand by and allow the nasty mouth breathing minority hijack our club. If they’re allowed to get away with it then they will continue to damage Everton. Time to stand up and get behind the lads. Start by vaulting these angry Barkley hating ferrets.

I can’t get my head round any Evertonian playing for Everton and wanting to play anywhere else Mr AT. However I do empathise with the scrutiny Barkley has received from his own. I imagine that would hurt me a lot too. If he played over the park he would be lauded and supported, which is the environment Barkley needs.
I can’t understand how someone can live the dream like that and walk away from it. Multi-millionaire playing in your home town for your team. Perhaps too romantic a view.

Bar Coleman he is the one player I wish captained Everton, one of our own and all that. Agree re his need to be loved and maybe this disaster of a season will seem him lauded if he decides to stay and make a difference. I hope so.

And if he leaves I hope his career goes down faster than Oumar.

Status
Not open for further replies.