Confidence in the board

Are you confident in the current board

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody better let the board know the summer window closes early this time
I am being deadly serious ... I doubt they know

Unless the old guard is swept away this summer then very little. Moshiri seems easily manipulated and niave so far.

The feller's an impostor. Can there be anyone left that sees what he does, or hear what he says, that doesn't realise now that Moshiri is a clown and way out of his depth here?

Two season's worth of proof that he's a disaster to draw upon.

1 season.

We progressed last season.

Its only this season we have taken a step backwards, but I suppose if you wish to throw stones at the man who bankrolled the club to the tune of 300m, well thats up to you.

So we have been knocked down, do you stand above a man and ridicule him for getting knocked down or do you offer him your hand, help him on his feet and watch him redeem himself?

Guess what im doing dave, ive offered him my hand and will soon rejoice in his redemption.

Unless the old guard is swept away this summer then very little. Moshiri seems easily manipulated and niave so far.

I think the fact that Bill’s got Moshiriin, probably advised him to spend more money on Goodison and the local area than he ever did, then gets to stay on and is in charge of negotiating transfers shows Moshiri is very easily manipulated.

GOOD EVENING JIM

Evening Goat...

2BE3451A00000578-0-image-a-27_1441146927943.jpg

You see him having done a lot, I see him having done nothing but a bad job. He's handed nothing of his own money over for the squad but he has made a pigs ear of the spending of the club's generated cash in that respect, and we're getting nowhere fast on the stadium.

People either actually see that now or they're still in the period of denial and hanging on to the early hopes that he can be a game changer. For me the jury is in: he's just another vampire on the club and his future decision making will make our situation even worse than it is right now. He is clueless about this industry. We're screwed shackled to this feller now.
I don't see it a great job but at least he is trying, i think (as you have mentioned in the past) it would be far better with a Dein or a Gill or someone like that in charge, but he is not repeatedly coming out with the constant stream of false promises of ground moves and investment schemes that Kenwright used to come out with all the time. I do think if this talk of restructuring in the summer is true, then it has to be right we can't afford another season like this one so im willing to see what happens, but im not his biggest fan i do agree with you on that.

Zero confidence in any of our board.
Moshiri seems clueless about football, despite his billions.
And while I wouldn't question Kenwright's love of all things Everton, he has played a big part in so much that has been bad about our club for a few seasons.
Kenwright needs to go and Moshiri needs to find somebody who knows how to run a Premier League club on a day to day basis, together with a team of people who understand what is required of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.