Confidence in the board

Are you confident in the current board

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He tried getting him to sign until the summer but sam knew he could negotiate a longer contract and get paid off when he's let go this summer IMO. Time will tell if he stays or not

Sorry for the misspellings mate... I'm somehow drunk :drunk:

Be nice to get one good season out of this carpet bagger, that's for sure.

Should be judged in a couple more years IMO. If he delivers a stadium and we are still mid table I would still count his time here as positive because it is a step forward. If he backs us financially and improves us commercially then that must be seen as a positive and he has done that already. Bill being at the helm can't be a good thing and I don't think progress we be as good as it can or should be while he is still running things

He tried getting him to sign until the summer but sam knew he could negotiate a longer contract and get paid off when he's let go this summer IMO. Time will tell if he stays or not
What negotiating power did fat sam have? Hes been out of football ever since getting exposed on hidden camera. Not like he had any other jobs lined up. This was just horrendous negotiating by walsh, just like with the sigurdsson deal. We seemed to be the only club in on sig but still had to pay 45 mil.

What negotiating power did fat sam have? Hes been out of football ever since getting exposed on hidden camera. Not like he had any other jobs lined up. This was just horrendous negotiating by walsh, just like with the sigurdsson deal. We seemed to be the only club in on sig but still had to pay 45 mil.
It had been 5 weeks and the club where I’m full panic mode

Should be judged in a couple more years IMO. If he delivers a stadium and we are still mid table I would still count his time here as positive because it is a step forward. If he backs us financially and improves us commercially then that must be seen as a positive and he has done that already. Bill being at the helm can't be a good thing and I don't think progress we be as good as it can or should be while he is still running things
Well he's got the midtable part nailed down already.

First off Leicester were after sig so we wernt the only club and second sam knew nobody else would take the job. He had a record of never being relagated and we looked like relagation fodder tbh. So mosh wanted him... sam knew this and that is how he could negotiate , if we went to sam first then maybe we could have had a stronger position but we didn't do he knew we were desperate

It had been 5 weeks and the club where I’m full panic mode

This^^^^

Unsworth had taken over and the thrashing by a Southampton side that hadn't scored or won at home all season along with royle having to come down and console unsworth pitchside was an embarrassing low point and the club needed to act. If unsworth was doing ok then we wouldn't have been panic.

This board have shown themselves to be a bunch of pathetic cowards this week .
Not a peep out of any of them. No defence of the survey or the member of staff publicly belittled by our useless manager.
No word to the fans when this useless manager demanded clarity, just a word in private with the obnoxious twit.
Then they leave the manager to confirm his own position.
Talk about absentee Landlords.
Remember when you couldn't shut them up? Telling us how great everything was going to be?
Liars.
Now they huddle in London offices and send their unloved lackey back to us with no word of hope for the future.
Bunch of cowards.
Does anyone still believe this bunch of no-marks can deliver an 'iconic stadium' ?
Because right now I sure as hell don't.

Until he has a clear out I can’t see how we can have any confidence.
We still have the least successful chairmen in history actually negotiating transfers.
I have absolutely no idea what the Woods fella does.
Elstone has signed up some shocking deals.

I hope Moshiri is a lot more savvy than he’s shown and has just been a bit naive since he came.

Status
Not open for further replies.