Confidence in the board

Are you confident in the current board

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 season.
We progressed last season.
Its only this season we have taken a step backwards, but I suppose if you wish to throw stones at the man who bankrolled the club to the tune of 300m, well thats up to you.
So we have been knocked down, do you stand above a man and ridicule him for getting knocked down or do you offer him your hand, help him on his feet and watch him redeem himself?

Guess what im doing dave, ive offered him my hand and will soon rejoice in his redemption.

Yes.

I don't see it a great job but at least he is trying, i think (as you have mentioned in the past) it would be far better with a Dein or a Gill or someone like that in charge, but he is not repeatedly coming out with the constant stream of false promises of ground moves and investment schemes that Kenwright used to come out with all the time. I do think if this talk of restructuring in the summer is true, then it has to be right we can't afford another season like this one so im willing to see what happens, but im not his biggest fan i do agree with you on that.
He has it all to do this summer. New manager. new DoF, new approach for the club in the transfer market, stadium scheme past the preliminaries and handing in a request for planning permission (by the end of the summer).

He looks gormless to me. I dont expect him to have done anything more than (maybe) shifted Allardyce out.

Yeah having a DOF is such a bad model isn't it dave? I mean mosh thought it up he invented it? It's not like any other clubs do it? we let in like 28 goals in 5 games before sam came , it's was shocking.we had just got pumped 4-1 by a saints side that hadn't scored at home all season , we had been embarrassed in Europe , we were a shambles and still are. He needed to appoint someone and he tried to get silva , he needed someone fast . Can you not remeber royle going to unsworth at the saints game? I can.., it was embarrassing he sacked koeman and unsworth wasn't doing anything so he needed an appointment and obviously nobody wanted it. Don't tell me you're gonna start chatting crap and saying he shouldn't have sacked koeman ? Like I said in my original post before you mis read them twisted it and then answered back questions I didn't actually ask.

He sacked bobby and rightly so , he decided to have a DOF and appointed a manager and a DOF whos stock were high, he then backed them as he should and trusted them as he should, they had a complete nightmare recruitment wise, he then sacked koeman as he should and tried to get someone he wanted and then when he realised he couldn't he appointed a short term manager to keep us in the league and now it seems he's getting a new DOF and manager. His plan was good he just appointed the wrong manager and DOF
listen mate you are arguing with Dave who as we know is never ever wrong....give it up. lollol

The next 4 months are pivotal to the very future of Everton Football Club.

By kick off for the new season, the zeitgeist demands that funding has been secured, planning permission lodged and first team squad has been revamped.

These are minimum standards, not aspirations.

Moshiri’s acid test if you will.

Apparently the story from King on Monday will state the club is a mess and Moshiri is hardly there so it's been shambles as usual.

Tbf to mosh he has acted when needed and done the rights things... just done them wrong if that makes sense? He got rid of bobby which was needed, he then hired a manager which had a decent reputation and got a DOF that also had high stock after winning the league. These appointments where in hindsight bad. But the actions to sack bobby then appoint a manager and DOF were good ... he then gave koeman backing and trusted Walsh which again was the right thing to do but in hindsight it failed ... he then sacked koeman and paid him off and appointed unsworth (which many wanted) he then realised we were lpotentially going to get dragged into a relegation battle and appointed a man that is renound for keeping teams up. So his decision making has been good IMO regarding actions but his choice of appointing koeman and Walsh was a mistake and we are suffering now. If rumours are to be believed then he was realised Walsh isn't up to it and is getting brands and I would expect he knows sam isn't upto it and I don't think he ever wanted him past this season anyway so again he's making the right decisions in regards to actions needed. We just need to hope he appoints the right DOF and manager and back them again .

If Mr. Moshiri didn't want Big Sam past this season, then did he gave him a contract lasting under 30. June 2019? I reckon He DID WANTED Big Sam! And Yes, Davek is right. Moshiri doesn't know what's he doing.

Apparently the story from King on Monday will state the club is a mess and Moshiri is hardly there so it's been shambles as usual.
Of course he is not, he does'nt live in this country, he lives in Monaco. Spurs owner lives in Barbados and Levy runs everything. Moshiri left Kenwright to oversee things, hence why everything is a shambles.

Wouldn’t surprise me. Results are there for all to see on the pitch.

Yet apparently the Russian on the board is the second coming...

A DoF at this club was a terrible decision....compounded by the fact he hired a DoF who wasn't even an experienced DoF but a chief scout!

The feller is a useless, clueless tool as far as football decisions are concerned. How can you defend two years of this?

He's got us in a 'kin mess and everyone knows it.

It's been two years mate... kenwright had how long?

If Mr. Moshiri didn't want Big Sam past this season, then did he gave him a contract lasting under 30. June 2019? I reckon He DID WANTED Big Sam! And Yes, Davek is right. Moshiri doesn't know what's he doing.

He tried getting him to sign until the summer but sam knew he could negotiate a longer contract and get paid off when he's let go this summer IMO. Time will tell if he stays or not

Status
Not open for further replies.