2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really do have a problem of the good kind at centre back.
Holgate, Mina, Keane,Godfrey and Branthwaite out on loan.

There is no doubt in my mind that if Barca had money they would exercise their buy back option for Mina and I still would not rule it out completely if they find some kind of financial solution to their problems.

I thought Mina was poor at the start of the season but he has improved enormously, looks a total bargain for the price we paid as does Michael Keane.
I have not recently heard calls about Iwobi being a waste of money , Gomes coming back to form and Gylfi scoring and dominating their main playmaker out of the game..... common denominator...Carlo Ancelotti.

Barca are signing Garcia from City, they won’t be after Mina as well. And they most certainly wouldn’t be spending £60m on him, which is the buy back.

In fact, didn’t the buy back expire after 2 years?

Continues to surprise me this season, I’d written him off as a defender with all the physical attributes, who let his lack of concentration and poor decision making hold him back. He has looked a very solid accomplished player this season who seems to have benefited from a run of games and is no longer picking up the niggling injuries which had made it difficult for him to establish himself.

Dunno I feel like I’m the only one who seemingly doesn’t cack themselves when he’s on the ball, probably because he doesn’t ever give possession away or get dispossessed, but everyone else seems to view him as shaky and error-prone. Weird.
I used to, not anymore. Hes become rock solid and got rid of the brain fades we used to get regularly

He was good yesterday and has been good for the past few months. He still has those moment of dodginess but they're getting less frequent. I'd still have him behind Keane and Godfrey on current form though.

Status
Not open for further replies.