Arteta to Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.
rumour are all that we have left, a glimmer of hope in a dark football sky, that spark of hope that makes life worth living, im going to find a star and wish every night for just one rumour any old one to be true, billybull**** cant stop me dreaming no matter how hard he tries.im going to press my nose to that window pane and pick one star out and wish our dreams could come true , a tranfer window prayer to heaven from me, if that dosnt work god can really [Poor language removed] , i gave up my religion because we didnt win the cup and im going athiest if we dont get at least one player in this year.

You're in for a whole world of disappointment in the summer edge-lid. I'll buy you a pint so it's not so bad.

Arteta will end his playing career at Everton I think , certainly don't want to sell him , injury free this season and he could be back to his best playing wide left in the Pienarr role linking with Baines, he's one of very few real Footballers in our squad who keep the ball, without him in our team I'd struggle watching us away from home , it's becoming tough enough going to Goodison now days watching the same players every year atleast Mikel gets you on the edge of your seat waiting for something to happen

From TalkSport

Reports in Spain suggest that Garcia Macua has already explored the possibility of bringing Arteta to the club and will do everything he can to sign him if he remains as president.

The guy sounds like BK. Talks big but no cash.
Ain't going to happend.

Yes was mentioned on BBC radio merseyside. He has given us a good run, if he wants to leave an we get a load for him? Sell him.

We wont get a sizeable enough offer which would merit him leaving. When he's in form he's priceless to us, but right now we wouldn't get over £8m for him. Which we should no way sell him for. £15m+ only should be accepted, and nobody will offer that, so he stays.

He's on a massive wage. That alone would see him as a prime candidate to get shut of. If Everton get an offer anywhere near £7M for him they'll jump at it. 29 year old with his best years behind him who's heart's not in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.