2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be a huge loss when or if he goes.

The ridiculous acceptance of "fans" of selling our finest assets, appointing the most divisive manager in history, 14th is fine!!!!!! Top half is fine!!! We will rebuild next season, etc etc is simply baffling.

I tell ya what let's get the fire sale started now shall we? May as well now we have written off the bloody season already and are willing to accept less than mediocre as ok!

Great NSNO and all that!!!

UTFT

What are the fans meant to do to stop players leaving mate?

Richie will be sold next summer. That's fairly obivious. I think also fair for him. Everton should have plans in place. But I dont trust they do. A lukaku situation could developed.

Richie has been excellent for us. Even when not scoring he works so hard. Getting back, making runs. Ya he sulks, throws himself to the ground but gives it 100% in every game and has ability. Give me those 2 attributes in an everton player 7 days a week
I suspect that you are right.

However it will be very interesting to see what happens with football finances.

I've got a feeling that only a handful of clubs will be interested in buying players and most of those will be in England.

Look at the example of Barca. Real aren't far behind them in terms of their finances being a mess but they will cobble together some deal to get Mbappe on a "free".

In Germany only Bayern really buy players. Dortmund spend money but only on young talent they can sell on.

In France , we'll it's just PSG .

Can't see many Italuan clubs chucking huge amounts of money around.

So I suspect that we will see more Mbappe deals where players run their contracts down and leave for free and less Lukaku deals to Chelsea.

If it is only English clubs splashing out I'm not sure Richarlison would be that interesting to the top 4.

The only avenue I see is PSG if Mbappe goes but would they stump up £100 m for him ? Not sure.

So really not clear cut to me that he goes next season even if he wants to.

I suspect that you are right.

However it will be very interesting to see what happens with football finances.

I've got a feeling that only a handful of clubs will be interested in buying players and most of those will be in England.

Look at the example of Barca. Real aren't far behind them in terms of their finances being a mess but they will cobble together some deal to get Mbappe on a "free".

In Germany only Bayern really buy players. Dortmund spend money but only on young talent they can sell on.

In France , we'll it's just PSG .

Can't see many Italuan clubs chucking huge amounts of money around.

So I suspect that we will see more Mbappe deals where players run their contracts down and leave for free and less Lukaku deals to Chelsea.

If it is only English clubs splashing out I'm not sure Richarlison would be that interesting to the top 4.

The only avenue I see is PSG if Mbappe goes but would they stump up £100 m for him ? Not sure.

So really not clear cut to me that he goes next season even if he wants to.
If, as expected, Mbappe goes to Madrid, then PSG will go for Richarlison.

I wouldn't be surprised, if Ancelotti is at Madrid next year and Mbappe for some reason stays at PSG, that they move for Richarlison instead.

He'll be gone next summer, the club are banking on it.

I keep saying this - this isn't just an FFP issue. The money is no longer there for transfers without shifting players. That money is all going into the stadium. Moshiri has already put £100m down for the enabling works alone. The rest of the money for the first phase of development is going to be coming from LCC's private fund thing and Moshiri, until an investor(s) are found.

So, the squad has to fund itself. People bang on like it's just FFP holding is back. Nope, we simply do not have a lot of money at all. Maybe £10-20m in fees and that was reflected by our attempted business at the end of the window.

Big wages off the books next year will help, but we'll still need a big sale. That will almost certainly be Richy and it's fair enough. Just make sure we get £70-80m at least.

Ultimately, you can survive selling your best players... just look at Leicester.

But we're in a position where if DCL and Richarlison go, we've got nothing to replace it with, and I don't trust Brands to replace it with anything solid.

We've got to try and retain Richarlison, but just don't think long term it's sustainable. Next Summer is a really pivotal moment with Richarlison and Everton, as he will be entering his final two years, and that's the beginning of the drop in value we'll receive.

These past two games have done nothing, but show me how important he is to this club.

Great being a blue isn't it?
This is what I believe, we have no contingency, look at the RB situation for proof, terrible situation to be in with an alleged DOF !

I wouldn't be surprised, if Ancelotti is at Madrid next year and Mbappe for some reason stays at PSG, that they move for Richarlison instead.

I keep saying this - this isn't just an FFP issue. The money is no longer there for transfers without shifting players. That money is all going into the stadium. Moshiri has already put £100m down for the enabling works alone. The rest of the money for the first phase of development is going to be coming from LCC's private fund thing and Moshiri, until an investor(s) are found.

So, the squad has to fund itself. People bang on like it's just FFP holding is back. Nope, we simply do not have a lot of money at all. Maybe £10-20m in fees and that was reflected by our attempted business at the end of the window.

Big wages off the books next year will help, but we'll still need a big sale. That will almost certainly be Richy and it's fair enough. Just make sure we get £70-80m at least.
You’re wrong IMO. Rafael said last the week the OWENERS YES OWENERS want to spend and back me, but are handicapped by the premier league rules. Which could change, who knows. We also will potentially be better off wages wise, by 40 mil give or take in the space of 12 months.

Richarlison will probably go, because how can we keep a Brazilian international longer than 4yrs while finishing mid table. The club banking on it, I’m not sure about that. But add the wages saved, hopefully 30 for kean. Add in if we a can shift a few of, Holgate, Davies, iwobi, Gomes.

We will re-set our profit & sustainability over night.

And isn’t the ground finances, separate? And the funding is sorted apparently, the LCC you mention is less than 10% 30mil loan and 15mil towards the area I think. yes we have to pay it back, but the extra revenue will easy cover that. Add In a big naming rights deal and bigger sponsorship deals.

You’re trying to paint a very negative picture, personally I think you’re miles off.

I dunno mate! They won the league, sold Kante then finished 12th!

The subsequently bottled top 4 twice, but still qualified for the Europa. I know every blue here would bite their hands off if offered regular European football.

That or spend hundreds and stagnate, I know what sounds good to me.

I keep saying the same thing mate. Our owner/owners have no desire to put any more of their own money into the squad. The people on here who keep banging on about the end of the season being the point at which we are free from financial restraints as we will lose several high earners have a shock coming.

Ffp orwhatever the prems version of it is called, is not the reason we can't spend. We can't spend because we haven't got the money and our owners are not giving us any more to waste

You’re wrong IMO. Rafael said last the week the OWENERS YES OWENERS want to spend and back me, but are handicapped by the premier league rules. Which could change, who knows. We also will potentially be better off wages wise, by 40 mil give or take in the space of 12 months.

Richarlison will probably go, because how can we keep a Brazilian international longer than 4yrs while finishing mid table. The club banking on it, I’m not sure about that. But add the wages saved, hopefully 30 for kean. Add in if we a can shift a few of, Holgate, Davies, iwobi, Gomes.

We will re-set our profit & sustainability over night.

And isn’t the ground finances, separate? And the funding is sorted apparently, the LCC you mention is less than 10% 30mil loan and 15mil towards the area I think. yes we have to pay it back, but the extra revenue will easy cover that. Add In a big naming rights deal and bigger sponsorship deals.

You’re trying to paint a very negative picture, personally I think you’re miles off.
And of course, Benitez, is renowned for telling the truth.

I keep saying the same thing mate. Our owner/owners have no desire to put any more of their own money into the squad. The people on here who keep banging on about the end of the season being the point at which we are free from financial restraints as we will lose several high earners have a shock coming.

Ffp orwhatever the prems version of it is called, is not the reason we can't spend. We can't spend because we haven't got the money and our owners are not giving us any more to waste
So you’re good mates with the owners then.

Status
Not open for further replies.