2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that was my criticism last season. It was always on the first goal. That's because he struggled to merge the defensive organisation with attacking play. Let's not forget, we had plenty of injury issues to contend with last season too.

We do look fitter as a team in games now, the players look like they can go for longer. We need to get our injured players back fit though and the medical department still needs an overhaul, as they aren't good enough.

And if we actually do have 'ambishun lad', then we need to go out and get players in January. We don't have to spend £££££, but we need players.

I think we are transitioning a lot better under Benitez, we are able to get it up the pitch a lot snappier. Stands to reason also with two quick wingers that teams will not press so high or in as great a number, as if we can spring that trap we would be away with a good chance to score.

This is the fundamental change between last season and now.

I think we are transitioning a lot better under Benitez, we are able to get it up the pitch a lot snappier. Stands to reason also with two quick wingers that teams will not press so high or in as great a number, as if we can spring that trap we would be away with a good chance to score.

This is the fundamental change between last season and now.
We're quicker in the simplest sense with Gray, Townsend and Doucouré clearly adding to our mobility, but as you say importantly we're quicker with our tempo.

We may not always have the most possession or passes in a game, but when we do have the ball we get it out of feet quicker and fizz it around a lot more.

People forgetting QPR reserves played you off the pitch?

A few lucky results has brainwashed you all.
Could you please clarify which results were ‘lucky’ other than the Huddersfield game? Matching United at OT without our two best strikers and only right back available surely isn’t lucky?

Screenshot_20211003-190332_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.