The Everton Board Thread

I would say the Mosh Man is learning on the job and deserves time to reverse his earlier mistakes.

He's gone from appointing duffers like Alladyce & Silva and giving players 5 year deals willy nilly to appointing Champions League winning managers like Ancelotti and Benitez and offering 2-3 year contracts with the club having an option of an extra year if said player deserves it which is a lot more shrewd business.

He's certainly improved in his decision making - throw in his personal investment and BMD anyone genuinely wanting him gone are bonkers imo.
Ancelotti bailed out at the first opportunity... that he had written into his contract !!
And he clearly hasn't improved his decision making or he'd have ditched the Chairman and CEO in a heartbeat on Day One !
Nearly six years later, they're still in situ and our position is even worse than when Moshiri joined.
We're fubarred financially despite his personal investment because he's allowed idiotic use of that investment, all the paper/social media talk of players signing in January is utter hogwash and if on paper is only fit for wiping yer backside with.

I would say the Mosh Man is learning on the job and deserves time to reverse his earlier mistakes.

He's gone from appointing duffers like Alladyce & Silva and giving players 5 year deals willy nilly to appointing Champions League winning managers like Ancelotti and Benitez and offering 2-3 year contracts with the club having an option of an extra year if said player deserves it which is a lot more shrewd business.

He's certainly improved in his decision making - throw in his personal investment and BMD anyone genuinely wanting him gone are bonkers imo.
Learning on the job

L O L

After 6 years as well

Double L O L

But if Brands hasn’t done his job why was he kept on in the summer when his contract was up?

I don’t buy this “spend loads = good owner” either. Pissing loads of money up the wall at the expense of my football club and putting it in serious financial jeopardy doesn’t endear him to me. There has to be a plan, he is supposed to be a custodian of our football club, he has a duty of care and has neglected it.

We're debt free mate!

Moshiri has made a lot of mistakes but making out like he's a Venkys chancer or money making hedge fund scum like the Glazers is completely wrong.

The reality is none of us were slating Mosh Man when he apointed King Carlo and were sat top of the table 12 months ago, singing spirit of the blues - maybe apart from Esk who everyone gave abuse too claiming he knows nothing, was bitter etc.

People are largely titty lipped because he hired Benitez and years of Walsh/Brands wasting money has come home to roost - thats it. If we were top 6 having spent £100 million in the summer with someone else as manager we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Mosh goes tomorrow - BMD goes with it and potentially we don't dont get a better owner in as we've seen with Newcastles takeover the scab 6 wont let them just come in and join the party - its restrictions on sponser deals etc.

The reality is none of us were slating Mosh Man when he apointed King Carlo and were sat top of the table 12 months ago, singing spirit of the blues - maybe apart from Esk who everyone gave abuse too claiming he knows nothing, was bitter etc.
First; “mosh man”, you’re utter cringe

Second, you’ll find the moment he decided to appoint Sam Allardyce as manager of Everton Football Club, then his goodwill was lost on the majority of fans.

First; “mosh man”, you’re utter cringe

Second, you’ll find the moment he decided to appoint Sam Allardyce as manager of Everton Football Club, then his goodwill was lost on the majority of fans.

Not really - his approval rating was up until this summer 50%+ on here.

A Benitez & £1.7m budget later and he's worse than the Oystons.

Football fans being fickle shock - same way WHU fans aint tearing up their own stadium demanding the dildo brothers pack up now suddenly they are doing well.

Same way when Liverpool win the league its "net spend kings" when they dont win the league "GET DEM TIGHT ARSE YANKS OUT MY CLUB!!!)

Its why I cant take all the "give us our clerb back" Geordie nonsense seriously.

He's made mistakes but he's not been the disaster some make out.

Football fans being fickle shock - same way WHU fans aint tearing up their own stadium demanding the dildo brothers pack up now suddenly they are doing well.

Same way when Liverpool win the league its "net spend kings" when they dont win the league "GET DEM TIGHT ARSE YANKS OUT MY CLUB!!!)

Its why I cant take all the "give us our clerb back" Geordie nonsense seriously.

????????

I think it's damage limitation to move to online because let's face it we are a circus.

Carlo comes in, finally someone who actually is a good manager and has a connection with the fans.

He jumps as soon as it goes breast up and we hire the most polar opposite manager we could and give him £2m!

This season is a right off in terms of a squad who are utterly hated more than any squad I've ever known who are on the highest wages we have ever given.

We have one chance of silverware now and we face a tough December when we are already seeing teams open up a points gap in terms of Top 6 so qualification for Europe will be tight.

We need to cut our cloth, cut out the rot and carve up the negative effects we hold onto with this club.

We're debt free mate!

Moshiri has made a lot of mistakes but making out like he's a Venkys chancer or money making hedge fund scum like the Glazers is completely wrong.

People are largely titty lipped because he hired Benitez and years of Walsh/Brands wasting money has come home to roost - thats it. If we were top 6 having spent £100 million in the summer with someone else as manager we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Mosh goes tomorrow - BMD goes with it and potentially we don't dont get a better owner in as we've seen with Newcastles takeover the scab 6 wont let them just come in and join the party - its restrictions on sponser deals etc.
Oh no we're not !!!
We've taken substantial loans from Rights and Media, and Metro Bank.
With respect mate, you really do need to do your homework before making statements such as this.
I don't doubt your heart is in the right place but, you need to wake up and smell the coffee...

I’d say we’re an absolute shambles.

Waifer thin squad, unpopular manager ridiculous decision making through out the last 6 years… not even scratching the surface…

An utter joke

Can we have a vote of No Confidence in the board? Despite 30 plus years of underperforming as a club and a new owner for 5 years we're still like a baby putting the letters and shapes in the box can't understand how they won't fit.
The club just hasn't got a clue. Top to bottom. At least we're building a new stadium that's 10k short on the other clubs, oh, and we're very good with the charity. UTFEITC
#sackthelotofthem

It’s amazing reading.
He is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Absolute waste of time arguing with him. He thinks the fact that he’s lashed a load of money at incompetent buffoons qualifies him as a good owner. Most of us are able to look past what is going on on the pitch at the finer details of the way the club is being run off the pitch. When we were top of the league singing spirit of the blues last season, guess what, we were still a disastrously run club.

Oh no we're not !!!
We've taken substantial loans from Rights and Media, and Metro Bank.
With respect mate, you really do need to do your homework before making statements such as this.
I don't doubt your heart is in the right place but, you need to wake up and smell the coffee...

I suppose his point might be, that Moshiri has translated a lot of debt of the club into outstanding shares mate. I mean, the counter is, hes had to do this due to mismanagement.

I dont think anyone could doubt the mans financial commitment, but he continues to put money behind a board that just isnt capable of doing what is necessary.