2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the injured players will be back in the next 6 weeks apart from maybe Mina, by the time DCL next plays Benitez will not be our manager.
I honestly dont think we will get rid of the Boss at all, as it would surely cost us the rest of his contract or a lot for one, then we would be going round in circles again with a new Boss who wants his own players to go on top of all any previous mangers players, we just need to get rid of the likes of Delph and not give him a new contract for years just because some say he had a good game or so, Think mina, Doucoure and even Lewin will be back sooner than some expect

Not to mention in 5 weeks time we will be able to bring in some new players to add some much needed depth.

Since when do teams bring in lots of players in January

If we sign more than 1 player in January then we will have had a bad window. The last thing we can do is add more rubbish to the squad. Wait to the summer and rebuild under the new manager.

Is it December 30th already.
5 months, I was a month wrong. Sorry. Does that count as a few months? Or does he need a further 6 months before it starts to take effect? What is a few months?

Is it to avoid relegation or a respectable position? What is a respectable position to you?

You still aren't answering my questions.

Do you honestly believe that.

We've had a bad run lately with our key players injured and we're still pretty much matching last season. We're 4 points of a Europa League spot.

Moshiri will sack him if we’re 15th or lower in mid December. That’s how he operates. He doesn’t care a jot about injuries, you obviously don’t know much about our owner. This is why some of us were saying Benitez should never have been appointed in the first place, he was never going to get the backing and patience from the fans to turn it around when we got on a bad run, it was as plain as day to anyone who knows this club and fanbase.

He didn't join the club until June 30th.

It's quite laughable that people are now stating he's been here longer than he has to try and make him look worse.
I literally just said I was a month wrong and apologised for getting it wrong. How's it laughable? You are trying to make out he hasn't been here as long to make it more acceptable that his form is atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.