Match Thread Everton v Brighton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A five man defence at home to Brighton.
A five man defence who can't put a tackle in, a two man midfield who where totally overrun all day A striker returning from injury isolated and left to fend for himself.
Welcome to 2022 under Benitez.
anyone defending this man could not have been there today.
Well done to Anthony Gordon and John Joe (second half).

Watching this for the first time on motd, that joke of a ‘clearance’ by Keane leading to the 3rd goal. What an absolute carthorse. I’ve seen enough, this lad is not, and will never be, a PL level defender, end of.

Pathetic isn't it. Under no pressure at all and just plays a ball to no one.....plus just admire Holgates half arsed attempt to block the shot where he jogs out and turns his back because he doesn't want his pretty face to get hit.

Between Keane and Holgate you won't find 2 worse centre halves. Godfrey running them close this season but he's shown enough for me over the course of his signing to persevere with him and he'll come good.

Keane is as soft as a snowflake and Holgate has the concentration levels of a child at nursery.

I have never been so depressed about following this club in 52 years.

I am sickened by the complete lack of passion from these vastly overpaid Muppets.

I grew up listening to Peter Farrell who used to get the bus to Goodison, hadn't even got a car never mind a Bentley.
He bled and breathed Everton and Shamrock Rovers. Labone, Ball, Reid and so many other heroes would die for this club. I actually despise the majority of those who have the temerity to wear the RBJ .

Status
Not open for further replies.