Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never seen the other bloke play, but Tarkowski is definitely not worse. He’s not good by any means but I think people under estimate how poor Keane is. He’s the only centre back I’ve ever seen at Everton when just him having possession of the ball from the keeper rolling it out to him is probably more dangerous for us than an opposition player having it. He leathered about five passes miles out of the prick today under no pressure whatsoever. He’s a walking disaster that a lot of our fans have a blind spot about because he seems a nice enough bloke.
'Pr*ck'? Some sort of Freudian slip, methinks.

The same tarkowski who has been utter pony for Burnley this season? Michael Keane mark II him

Tarkowski's name is only been thrown about for any club is because he's out of contract in the summer.

He's solid enough. Same level as Keane really but as usual, he only looks good in a partnership. Ben Mee seemed to make both him and Keane look better.

And like Keane he'd be a good back up CB and not a 1st choice one in a good side.

Oh Dave, why are you always so cross?

You want a bad, old manager, so it's no surprise that you want bad, old players. I thought you hated hoofball? Have you changed your mind like you changed your mind on Benitez?
I think it’s genuinely hilarious how he has resolutely refused to justify his volte face with regard to his previously long held deep dislike of Benitez, the football and the man.
Whenever he is confronted with it he just ignores it and blithely blunders on with his contrarian bilge.

So apparently we are after a Midfeilder and a Winger in Jan. Hopefully Kulusevski is one.

Gbamin played ok last night tbf, I wonder if this changes our thinking until Jan and moves us away from Longstaff. personally I’d love to see some creativity in Midfield, someone that can actually hold the ball and pick a pass.

Great argument. So no one is worse than Davies, not the bloke who plays for local pub team?
Ok pros only. Im
Obviously taking the p. But Davies is garbage and should be punted asap. The fact he‘a not regular after 5 years at a mid table side, says it all

Holgate, Kenny,Tosun, Iwobi, Digne (not by choice) hopefully all off the wage bill this January.....

One can hope
Nobody will want to pay the wages these players are on and pay a transfer fee...give them away on a free transfer and maybe somebody will pay their wage.

I would try and sell Keane, Holgate, Rondon because the latter two offer nothing and Keane is a massive liability in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.