The Illicit Power of Our Overpaid and Underachieving Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
@davek You act like nobody agrees with you that this problem is bigger than the manager.

I know you like to be a lone ranger but pretty much everybody agrees that the problems run much deeper.

However, firstly we need to start putting points on the board to secure safety.

To do that, the ? had to go as it was evident he was batshit crazy and seems to have had the most epic managerial regression I've witnessed.

Here's a little optimism for you... We're approx 1x solid CB & 1x solid CM away from being able to compete with anybody in this league (bar the top three).

Now we just need a manager that understands it's the year 2022 and that 2x CM's is a recipe for disaster.

Peace.
Completely naive.

No manager coming in and threatening this cabal will survive 18 months.

FFS, look at the evidence since Moshiri arrived.

They just dont get the chance.

Been rubbish for 25 years. Again, I’d support them over rubbing my nipples for a Kopite.
You failed to back an Everton manager. That's not my fault, it's yours.

You probably wont even back the next one. It's not about ex Kopite managers, it's about sticking with a manager...and many of the most vocal supporters of this club wont back a manager anymore.

That's the issue here.

The next one comes in now...no Liverpool associations...out the door in 12-18 months. Guaranteed.

You failed to back an Everton manager. That's not my fault, it's yours.

You probably wont even back the next one. It's not about ex Kopite managers, it's about sticking with a manager...and many of the most vocal supporters of this club wont back a manager anymore.

That's the issue here.

More straw man arguments

Well our players certainly are cowards and should be criticised, however we have played shocking football from the start of this season. Even at the start when we won a few games we didn't actually look that good, we won through luck. Benitez had used the wrong tactics from the start and 100% needed to go.

Completely naive.

No manager coming in and threatening this cabal will survive 18 months.

FFS, look at the evidence since Moshiri arrived.

They just dont get the chance.

I agree we have had far too many managers since Moshiri arrived, wholeheartedly, too many poor choices, too little patience, take your pick. But he had to go, we were only going one away, any managers future depends on one thing basically results, a few decent performances might have helped as well, he had neither. But let's look at the full picture, a fair few as we could say have not been good enough, are not good enough and should be shown the door. Michael Keane is one and saddens me to say Coleman is another, both have dropped off a cliff. There are others, but that's form, Gomes is a worry since his injury.

I understand that you dont fell up to debating me.
Don’t really know what it is you want to debate. We all agree, the playing squad are [Poor language removed], we want most of them moved on and have done for ages.

I suppose the only thing to pick you up on is you seem to have deduced this means the manager can’t also be [Poor language removed], which is obviously bollocks, isn’t it. So yeah, not much to debate.

He should never have been let through the front door. Wrong man for the job. Get someone in who the players respect, not someone who just wants to impose his archaic "tactics" and send us back 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.