Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 94% saying if it was up to them they'd go for someone different.

It's not remotely connected to the crowd on matchday getting behind whoever the new manager turns out to be.

You really shouldn't use GOT polls as an indicator of future events. Especially when you project false absolute meanings on them.

Can 200 people be considered a statistically significant number of Everton fans?
I’ve already answered this I was replying to the idea of the fans uniting behind him which won’t be the case. He would get support like anyone would but he won’t have the crowd fired up behind him like the post said I think that’s obvious from the reaction on here on Twitter and from the many fans I speak to who go the game.

Thought I would do some research him on, to see what we may be getting in tactics. The first thing that came up was he likes to play 3 at the back hahahah.

If that occurs then it’s a sad indictment of the fan base. We’re in a tough spot here and need the fans to be behind the team and manager. Bringing negative suspicion and a ‘prove me wrong’ attitude to the game before a ball has been kicked won’t help anyone here.
To be fair, if the rumours of him getting a contract to the end of the season are true then it would suggest that's exactly the attitude the board would be taking towards him, so it would be a little harsh to blame fans for taking the same line.

Also, I'm not sure you can just decide not to be suspicious of something. Either you are or you aren't, you can't really just decide not to have the feeling.

Yep.

3 at the back. Wing backs. Interchangeable fluid front 3.

TBF three at the back would not be a completely ludicrous shout, but we'd have to make sure it was the right three (ie: no Keane so probably Holgate-Mina-Godfrey) and the midfield was properly sorted. I'd also like an interchangeable front three, which I think benefits DCL more than him being the target man does.

Then again its not tactics that concern me about him, its whose asset he is.

He’s the wrong guy but I can understand why we are looking at a 6 month interim type contract. The options now are nothing special. If we stay up I think we could put a good pitch to Potter or someone like that who can genuinely progress us. But nonetheless, Pereira just is not the guy. Honestly, for 6 months I’d rather have Sam back.

Status
Not open for further replies.