Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re assuming this forum is completely representative of the fan base. It’s not. The majority of blues will back any new manager and will get behind him on match day.
I’m not but the fans won’t be fired up behind him like you said they won’t boo him from the start but they’ll be suspicious of him because of the Kia links and the fact they’ve never heard of him before if he has a bad start he won’t get much of a honeymoon period.

That feller has nailed his colours to the mast on Pereira to Everton.

We'll soon know if he's a good source, I suppose.

I'd believe him that the intention was for him to sign a contract but Nuno was practically done last summer until Moshiri backtracked at the last minute. It then took him weeks to confirm Benitez when it was all agreed.

If this 6 months contract with the option to extend is legitimate then it goes 2 ways. He keeps us up and we extend it .
Or we go down and we don't...
Great options to have!

If he does sign for 6 months then unless he works wonders he won't be here next season.

He just seems a strange one for a relegation battle in a league he's never been in, it's all very Remi Garde. May as well just go back to Allardyce for 6 months.

I’m not but the fans won’t be fired up behind him like you said they won’t boo him from the start but they’ll be suspicious of him because of the Kia links and the fact they’ve never heard of him before if he has a bad start he won’t get much of a honeymoon period.

If that occurs then it’s a sad indictment of the fan base. We’re in a tough spot here and need the fans to be behind the team and manager. Bringing negative suspicion and a ‘prove me wrong’ attitude to the game before a ball has been kicked won’t help anyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.