Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Everton *ITKs* saying this is not happening, as opposed to some Portuguese journos saying it's done.

I reckon it's a goer. Everything adds up.

The board get their man on an interim basis until end of season (like Martinez' rumoured deal) and Kia gets his lovely fee for helping orchestrate the deal along with putting his client in the shop window in the biggest league in the world.

Some Everton *ITKs* saying this is not happening, as opposed to some Portuguese journos saying it's done.
Looks like today has been Joorabchian’s turn to put forward his man in the media after Bill had his go with Martinez.

I hope Moshiri is at least taking a cursory glance at fan opinion this time.

Maybe he’s just seeing who we complain about least.

I reckon it's a goer. Everything adds up.

The board get their man on an interim basis until end of season (like Martinez' rumoured deal) and Kia gets his lovely fee for helping orchestrate the deal along with putting his client in the shop window in the biggest league in the world.
It makes sense from that perspective.

I'd like to see this matter resolved now. A new manager is a must if we're to face the rest of this season. And we need someone to ok a signing or two.

Looks like today has been Joorabchian’s turn to put forward his man in the media after Bill had his go with Martinez.

I hope Moshiri is at least taking a cursory glance at fan opinion this time.

Maybe he’s just seeing who we complain about least.

As said above: just get any of the top 3 linked managers in. Past caring who now. The clock is ticking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back