Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus wept mate, he only has 480 followers and was saying Lampard is going to be appointed 23 hours ago. Also he had a conversation with Rafael less than a week ago. Not that difficult to see that he is a blagger. lol
I dont know do I?

As I said before - we're struggling without the fox.

Reactions: Lob
You’re assuming this forum is completely representative of the fan base. It’s not. The majority of blues will back any new manager and will get behind him on match day.
You're right. This forum represents a very small percentage of the club's fanbase. The happy clapper 'Blue Bill' aficionados will welcome, with open arms, any appointment made without question or scrutiny. A lot of fans can filter out all the noise, politics and toxicity that surrounds the club, sometimes I wish I could too.

Another view from outside: With Porto he managed two straight years with one single (internal) defeat taking both championships and defeating a very strong Benfica side on the processs. Even for Porto this was a great feat. No withstanding, he never really got the full support of Porto fans mostly for performing poorly in Europe. His team played a very solid football and he showed great cunning, tactically preparing the team for each specific challenge. But that’s also where he got the most stabilized club in his career. He never had friendly press in Portugal and he was not a Jorge Mendes boy. I guess these are some of the reasons he never got a real chance after Porto. In all I think he is very able tactically (I remember that he was actually pretty close to Pep who was discussing technical training exercises with him) but probably lacking on the Human Resources/motivational and public relations side.
These last years were a bit of a disappointment and the few hype he ever had has somehow since faded. Still it’s probably one of the best managers from Portugal (which is not to say much nowadays…).
In Everton I think you could use more of a tactician than a motivator, since the problem is that the team has declined a lot in terms of overall quality, so maybe this will actually work. In the end it will depend on the quality of the board in supporting whoever comes.
Ps: don’t worry about the knowledge of premier league as in Portugal all managers know very well about it…

94% saying they don’t want him and you’re talking about the crowd being behind him you complete melon.
That's 94% saying if it was up to them they'd go for someone different.

It's not remotely connected to the crowd on matchday getting behind whoever the new manager turns out to be.

You really shouldn't use GOT polls as an indicator of future events. Especially when you project false absolute meanings on them.

Greetings,

I am a big fan of Fenerbahçe from Istanbul and I'm just here to tell you a couple of things about your potential coach, Vitor Pereira. To be honest, he may not have satisfied you when you think about the other coaches like Carlo Ancelotti. But as a football fan who has followed him for years, I can definitely say that you will make a great move if you announce VP as the new coach.

You may have prejudices because of Marco Silva. However, I can guarantee you that Vitor is a way better coach than Marco Silva. As a professional, he always improves himself and never settles for less. Unfortunately, he couldn’t succeed in the last season with us, but Vitor was not the reason for that. He couldn’t build the team as the way he wanted, also there was too much pressure on him because of the Turkish media and our board. That’s why he never found a comfortable work environment in Istanbul.

Everton is not good at the moment, we all know that. I also know that there will be so much pressure on him at Everton. But he always wanted to be in the Premier League. He will do anything to succeed. Vitor Pereira will surely succeed if you be patient. You need to support him all the time. Believe me, he is a fantastic coach who wants to see his team fights all the time and never give up on the pitch.

The bottom line is that you don’t need to be worried or sorry right now. If Vitor Pereira becomes the new coach, he will definitely make you happy and will not let you down. Because he is a winner and you will understand that after the first match.

I wish you all the best!
Perfection

Greetings,

I am a big fan of Fenerbahçe from Istanbul and I'm just here to tell you a couple of things about your potential coach, Vitor Pereira. To be honest, he may not have satisfied you when you think about the other coaches like Carlo Ancelotti. But as a football fan who has followed him for years, I can definitely say that you will make a great move if you announce VP as the new coach.

You may have prejudices because of Marco Silva. However, I can guarantee you that Vitor is a way better coach than Marco Silva. As a professional, he always improves himself and never settles for less. Unfortunately, he couldn’t succeed in the last season with us, but Vitor was not the reason for that. He couldn’t build the team as the way he wanted, also there was too much pressure on him because of the Turkish media and our board. That’s why he never found a comfortable work environment in Istanbul.

Everton is not good at the moment, we all know that. I also know that there will be so much pressure on him at Everton. But he always wanted to be in the Premier League. He will do anything to succeed. Vitor Pereira will surely succeed if you be patient. You need to support him all the time. Believe me, he is a fantastic coach who wants to see his team fights all the time and never give up on the pitch.

The bottom line is that you don’t need to be worried or sorry right now. If Vitor Pereira becomes the new coach, he will definitely make you happy and will not let you down. Because he is a winner and you will understand that after the first match.

I wish you all the best!
Have you nothing better to do Kia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back