2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby-yoda-star-wars.gif

So im being lectured on human decency by somebody who shows her naked body to strangers on an internet forum now?

What a ride.
Wrong! You are being lectured on calling Mina a donkey and having no respect towards our players. That’s exactly what’s wrong with the fan base. I bet you are okay with fans throwing bottles and coins at Digne too.

Nudity is not something indecent, at least to me. Being degrading towards a person because of it, it is.

Wrong! You are being lectured on calling Mina a donkey and having no respect towards our players. That’s exactly what’s wrong with the fan base. I bet you are okay with fans throwing bottles and coins at Digne too.

Nudity is not something indecent, at least to me. Being degrading towards a person because of it, it is.
For the record I didnt boo Digne, nor do I think its acceptable to throw coins and bottles at players, so much so that in my 40 odd years of supporting this club I have never once even shouted abuse at any Everton player or manager whilst attending a game.

The internet isnt for everybody, I suggest if you get offended by people calling other peoples name that maybe you should consider not using Social media.

My point stands, you only took issues with me calling Mina a donkey, despite there being many, many players and posters on here doing the same hourly.

You dont want none of this, walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.