2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on mate, I thought the same leaving the ground and im honestly just sitting here thinking "the world is a better place when Everton wins a game", its been so long, im ready for those horrid little ferrets in blue to hurt me again.

Newcastle 6 Everton 0

Just looking around the Gladwys street goat and seeing everyone as one once again was boss mate.

My lad summed it up walking out of the ground when he said "I can't remember the last time I've walked out of Goodison with a smile on my face"

I hope you put him straight and told him, that Dave, 59, from Wigan, considers him a traitor, for not backing fatty all the way to the Championship.

Just looking around the Gladwys street goat and seeing everyone as one once again was boss mate.
We got our club back.

As I said the other day, we need to back Fronk and every player that plays in blue, looking back and holding grudges is stupid.

We should even allow @davek back into our bosom and forgive his past crimes against this great, but flawed football club.

We all win because he will come back with something even more ridiculous.

I'm glad I never backed the kopite mess. Because in one game, we have scored more goals than in any of the kopites games in charge. And that was down to management, tactics and style which the players appreciate and can buy into.
None of his signings on the pitch, terrible run of form, 2 best players injured yet we win easy, look good, score 4 and everyones happy.even the quislings. Its great to have a real manager. KAG.

Let’s bin all the ‘Tory’ comments now too. I get they are all light hearted quips etc but if you listen to the end of his post match interview I’d say he’s aware of those comments when he says “I’m not going to hide where I’m from, I’m from London, well Essex actually”

Can’t think of any other context to why he’s said that?

Comes across a genuine bloke and seems to already ‘get’ us, so I’d say all the ‘tory’ comments need to stop as they are irrelevant

Let’s bin all the ‘Tory’ comments now too. I get they are all light hearted quips etc but if you listen to the end of his post match interview I’d say he’s aware of those comments when he says “I’m not going to hide where I’m from, I’m from London, well Essex actually”

Comes across a genuine bloke and seems to already ‘get’ us, so I’d say all the ‘tory’ comments need to stop as they are irrelevant
???

I thought he was just going for a ‘I’m not going to pretend I’ve always been an Everton fan but I really do appreciate how good the club is’ kind of vibe personally. Nobody really cares that he’s a Tory.

Status
Not open for further replies.